Mistakes

Thus began mistake number one. I fell into bed with this stranger. Well I men he wasn't as good as ben, he didn't know just where to touch me. Mistake number two. I sloppily put my dress on. I walk out into the hall and bump into a Ben who was still drunk.

"Babe" he slurs. "You're so fuckin sexy when your nipple is falling out."

Before I can say anything he roughly kisses me and shoves his tongue in my mouth before grabbing the top of by dress and pulling me into the bedroom and throwing me against the wall with a loud thunk.

"Ah! Ben what the...."

He slaps me across the face. "On you're knees bitch"

"Excuse me?"

He slaps me harder "on your knees"

I do as I'm told, unsure if I'm more turned on or scared. His pants fall to the floor and he shoves his dick in my mouth so forcefully that I gag a bit.

"Good you little slut" he says as he finishes then slaps my left breast roughly before passing out in the bed next to him. I lay down on the floor not wanting to get in bed with whatever the hell that was.

"Kay?" Sams voice rings over the thumping of the music.

I look up to see Sam with a girl on his arm, most likely looking for an empty room. "this room is occupied" I say hugging my knees closer to my chest. He whispers something to the girl making her walk away and Sam walks over.

"Don't touch me" I growl he ignores it first picking up my discarded heels then me. I curl up in his arms and dig my head in his neck.

"What about Ben?" I ask as he sets me in the car

"That shithead can find his own way home. We ride in silence and once we get to the house he lays me on his bed and wraps a green blanket around me.

"So he's done this before?" I ask Sam who looks like he's ready for bed.

He nods solemnly crawling in with me. I notice I'm still in my dress but at this point I don't think I care. I just need sleep.

I wake up to Ben yelling at Sam outside the door.

"You just left me there?" Ben screams.

"You deserved it" Sam spits

"Who deserves his best friend and girlfriend to leave them drunk and passed out at a party?"

"Ben..." Sam sighs tiredly "you did it to Kayla"

Ben gasps

"Don't ben" Sam stops him from coming in.

"She's my girlfriend"

"You cheated on her then proceeded to abusively rape her"

"Sam." Ben says, obviously crying at this point "I can't lose her. I was drunk"

"That's no excuse!" Sam cuts off the conversation by coming in and I pretend to sleep

"Kay" Sam nudges me awake "I brought tea"

I smile "Thanks" I say sitting up to sip at it.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine" I smile.

After a minute of silence I speak again "you know Justin and caroline?" I ask rhetorically. "They got pissed because my dad fired theirs. They were broke and Caroline's friends became mine, leaving her behind. They beat my brother up, raped him and convinced him to swallow bleach."

Sam nods slowly

"He didn't die right away. It just burned his insides then eventually killed him"

"I'm so sorry..." Sam says wiping my tears.

I hear Ben lightly sob out in the hall but don't care enough to check on him.

"He cheated Sammy" I whisper "then was abusive. What if I can't go back?"

Sam pulls me into a hug "then you do what you have to do"

"What about the band?" I ask

He shakes his head "I don't know."

Sams great and all but this is a problem for Andy. He's always good with this.

Once Ben goes into his room I sneak out and meet Andy at the bar.

"What's up?" Andy smiles as I slide into the stool and order beer

"Shit. You?"

He shrugs "I'm good. I met a new girl, Hannah. What's so bad?"

I shrug and tell him the whole story

"Wow. That's... rough." He shakes his head

"I just don't know what to do"

"Well if you go negative, he did do bad shit to you. But positive he really makes you a better person and vice versa. You both are happy and you aren't using sex as a cope anymore"

"Yeah. I guess...."

"But it's not my choice. It's all you."

"I was afraid you'd say that."

"Yes or no answers don't fly in modern society" he chuckles