Smite Me

Ben shuts the hotel room door behind us, never parting lips. The lips that seemed to have the constant stain of alcohol on them. But tonight it was stronger. Sam and him got on a fight over Sams girlfriend taking up all his time. But that's why I'm here. To drown everyone's troubles. My back slams against the wall-probably pissing off the neighbors who are asleep by now. When did my clothes come off? God am I drunk. I wrap my legs around him as he slams his cock into me over and over. Normally Ben is gentler than Danny but tonight he's rough as hell. He throws me onto the bed not missing a beat and sticks in back in me. I cry out his name with a bunch of curses trailed along.

By the time he gave up I came twice and he at least four. I don't care though. That's what I'm for. People don't want to talk they want to forget their shit.

I could tell Bens a bit more sober but the alcohol was still going strong with his breath on my neck.

"How much long are we going to keep doing this?" Ben gasps for air still whilst I'm already at a steady rate. What can I say. I do a lot of cardio.

"Until the word no" I state. It was like three in the morning and I will walk out naked if he starts talking feelings.

"Not that. Pretending we don't love each other"

I slide out of bed angrily throwing on a shirt. "Get some rest ben" I order

"I love you" he begs grabbing my hand. I quickly yank away.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I state, once I look back he was already passed out. I'm walk down to room 302 where I wake up Sam.

"Kay?" he says groggily "your crying"

"No I'm not. I just um. Can I sleep on the floor here"

"Yeah. Sure. Course" she lets me in. "But if anything take the bed"

I look to see a king size bed. Same as bens. "I'm fine really. I wouldn't make you sleep on the floor."

Sam sighs "I'm too tired for this. Well both sleep in the bed."

I nod. I mean I have Accidentally fell asleep in his bed a few.

"Kay" Sam groans (after about thirty minutes) rolling over to face me even though it's pitch black and we can't see each other. "I can hear you sobbing"

"I'm not crying" I defend trying to keep my exterior cool. I don't show weakness. Ever.

"Sounds like it just a bit"

"It's not me then"

He rolls back over giving up as we fall asleep.

-

I smile at Ben as we get ready for our next show we play in California or something. He wouldn't even remember last night.

"What the hell happened last night. I was at the bar with you then I woke up the next morning with a killer hangover?" ben asks almost on cue

I smile. "You passed out once you got to your room"

He nods in thanks and we run out on stage. Poor Ben. He looks like that hangover is really killing him. Good thing I rarely get hangovers and if I do I recover quickly. Danny still looks drunk though. I laugh to myself hearing the slightly slurred words. One hell of a group here