dressing room // smut

first smut in this book!

warning: this is obviously gonna have some very nsfw scenes such as masturbation and sex (clearly) so obviously read this with caution.

all third person pov.

________________________

Jen walked into the women's dressing room after the show, grabbing a towel and wiping her forehead.

She was sweaty and tired from the show, but it was worth it. The fans were so loud and amazing tonight. Even better watching Korey rock the stage like she always did.

She absolutely loved Korey. She was head over heels for her but... She knew there would never be a way for her to admit that admiration towards her. With all the impure thoughts she had of her, the way she fantasized about her in so many different ways... She just couldn't let her know.

Jen just sighed and sat down on the bench and stripped off her sweaty concert clothes. She still couldn't get Korey out of her head. Just the way her body sways with the music, her beautiful smile, the way her body is so petite, how her naked body would look like covered in sweat while she throws her head back and moans.... Fucking hell, she couldn't stop the impure thoughts.

Jen sighed and laid her head in her hands. Why Korey? Why did she have to fall so hard for such a cute, tiny, sexy woman and why did she have to have such uncontrollable impure thoughts about her?

She took a deep breath. She looked down and slowly slid her hand in her underwear. She needed to do this before Korey came in the dressing room otherwise it would drive her nuts.

She began rubbing and moaned slightly. She thought about Korey on stage tonight, the way she did her slide and threw her head back. God it drove Jen nuts when she did the slide. She could only imagine that as how she looks during sex. Thinking about this made her rub harder and faster, making her moan louder.

She slowly slid a finger inside of herself as she continued to touch herself over Korey.

Was it wrong to be feeling this way over her band mate? Over her friend? Over a most likely straight girl? Not to mention, touching herself over her, she felt wrong doing it but it stopped the sexual tension when she was with her.

She kept going at it, so stuck into her pleasure that she didn't realise that the person she was doing this over had walked in the dressing room and was shocked.

"J-Jen!"

Jen froze in her spot. She instantly recognized the shocked voice.

She quickly pulled her hand out of her underwear and turned around. She was fucked. Not only was she still in her underwear, she was caught masturbating.

She turned around to see Korey covering her face.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to see you doing... That." She said, not uncovering her face.

Jen felt her face go red, she was so embarrassed. She can't believe the person she was touching herself too, caught her doing so.

"You can uncover your eyes..." Jen said, scratching the back of her head.

Korey slowly removed her hand, revealing a bright red face.

Jen walked up to her, not getting too close to her though.

They both stood there awkwardly for a bit, not saying anything.

"I... I will go if you want to finish..." Korey said, opening the door.

For some reason, that set something off in Jen and she slammed the door and locked it, pinning Korey to the door.

"No! You don't need to do that." She said, pinning her with her arms.