can't lose you yet

another depressing one shot? ooh yaaa

one shot where jen finds korey in the middle of a suicide attempt and saves her.

warning: graphic suicide attempt.

jen's pov!!

_____________________________

"Jen! Can you tell Korey to hurry up with her bath! Other people need to use the bathroom!" I heard John yell from the other room.

I groaned and got up, walking over to him.

"And why can't you do it yourself?" I said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Because I think if a guy walked in on her naked, she'd lose her shit." John said, looking up at me.

"Just knock first to aware her you're there." I replied, folding my arms.

"Please Jenny, you're the one she trusts the most. That's why I asked you." He said, putting on the puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes and smirked at him. He wasn't wrong in that case, she would come to me for everything and I loved that she felt so safe and secure around me.

"Alright, I'll do it." I said, already starting to walk to the bathroom.

"Thank you!" He yelled out.

I just giggled and when I reached the bathroom door, I gently knocked so I didn't startle her.

"Hey Kor, are you almost done love? Some people just need to use the bathroom." I called out.

When I got no response, I couldn't help but get a little nervous. Korey was a pretty good listener so I would've expected her to hear that.

Maybe she just didn't hear it, no need to get nervous for.

I knocked a little harder on the door, letting her know I was definitely there.

"Kor? Did you hear me? I'm just checking to see if you're almost done." I said, calling out a bit louder this time.

But yet, same response. Absolutely nothing.

Maybe she was just playing around right? I'm sure she's okay.

But that thought still didn't help. I had become worried because she should've heard that. She's in the bath, not the shower.

I knocked even harder, basically bashing onto the door so if she was joking with me, she'd know I was being serious now.

"Korey!" I shouted, now knowing that if she didn't respond that something was up.

But still, absolutely no response.

When she didn't respond for the third time, that's when I started to really worry.

I instantly went to go grab the door handle but it was locked.

I quickly ripped a bobby pin from my hair and put it in the lock, twisting it until I finally heard a click.

I dropped the bobby pin and instantly went for the door handle, opening it and no one and I mean absolutely no one would be ready to see the sight that I saw...

I screamed as I walked into the bathroom.

Koreys body was slumped up against the bathtub, still in the clothes she was in when she went in here. Her eyes were closed and her skin was a deathly pale. The water in the bath was now dark red.

I quickly ran to her side, putting one arm under her back and when I lifted her up, I saw her wrist... It had a deep cut right where the veins were with a few smaller cuts above it.