i will follow you until you love me

song related one! paparazzi by lady gaga but a cover version by wanessie as i felt it had more emotion.

this one shot will have a somewhat graphic and tragic ending instead of a happy ending so please be wary of that if bad endings aren't really your thing.

jen is overly in love with korey and it eventually drives her to insanity.

third person pov.

warning: stalking, forced love, murder, suicide.

_______________________________

She watched her every move, every breath she took, every step she made, every little thing that she did, she would be there to see it.

Jennifer Ledger was overly obsessed and in love with Korey Cooper but could never get the confidence to tell her how much she really loved her. So she just stalked her instead.

Korey on the other hand, never even knew the feelings that her friend had for her. She was in love with her fiancé John, which Jen didn't know about and she just saw Jen just as a good friend. She never knew there were romantic feelings between her and Jen at all.

And everything seemed to be all good and fine between everybody until that one fateful day between them when Jen finally told Korey her true feelings.

Korey sat at the end of the bus on her bed, pushing up her glasses as she read her book.

They had a long tour coming up ahead of them, including a show tonight and they were driving to the hotel they would be staying at for the next couple nights. So Korey wanted to catch up on some of her reading as they drove.

John was in the front with the driver, Seth was chilling in his bunk and Jen was sitting where she could easily watch Korey, from her bunk.

She peaked through the curtain so she could see exactly what Korey was doing. Today, Jen felt awfully sick and no she didn't have the flu, today was the day she was going to finally admit her feelings towards the smaller woman.

Jen couldn't deny the intense feelings that she had for Korey. At first she tried to deny her love for the smaller woman and tried to play it off as a small girl crush but her feelings for Korey just kept getting stronger and stronger.

The only issue is that until this day, she had no confidence at all so she just followed Korey every single day. She didn't see anything wrong with this but she just wanted to be near her love.

But all she could hope for, was for tonight to go well. If she got rejected by Korey, she didn't know what she would do. Korey is what keeps her breathing and she needed her.

All she could do for now though was just to relax and take deep breaths. She had to think what she was going to say to her as well.

She could say so many things to Korey but she really just had to narrow it down. She couldn't tell her that she had basically been stalking her ever since she fell in love.

Jen just shook her head as she came back to her senses. She still had a show to do tonight. She had to try focus on that before thinking about what she was going to say to Korey, even though Korey was all Jen could think about.

She sighed as she poked her head back into her bunk so Korey didn't spot her staring at her.

When the bus stopped to indicate they had finally reached the hotel they were staying at, Jen hopped out of her bunk and she went to go greet Korey at her bed but John pushed past and smiled at Korey, giving her his hand.

Korey smiled at this and put her book down, grabbing his hand as he pulled her out of bed.

Jen snarled at this.