photoshoot // smut

prompt: jen gets aroused by this particular photoshoot and can't control herself around korey ;)

warning: smexi stuff ofc

third person pov.

_____________________________

Jen walked into the freezing cold building, wrapping her arms around herself and rubbing her arms to warm herself up.

She didn't know why they had to shoot such in cold places for photos but hey, as long as it looked cool and it was for the fans after all.

The rest of the band and the camera crew shortly joined her in the building. John and Seth were lucky enough to be wearing jackets for the shoot but Korey and Jen were not so lucky.

Jen wore a tank top with a mesh top on the top and jeans. Korey walked in wearing a jacket but that was not her outfit for the shoot as Jen soon found out.

When everything was set up for the shoot, the band started to get into their places and where they were meant to be placed in the photo.

Korey was the third to be placed and when she stood a stair up from Jen and stood in the area she was meant to be, she finally took off the jacket to show off her outfit.

Jen looked up at her and her eyes went wide after seeing what Korey's outfit was.

Korey was wearing a turtleneck tank top and tight leather shorts which were finished off with long high heeled boots.

Jen could feel her heart racing as Korey stood next to her. She had never seen her friend wear such revealing clothes before and it was such a shock to her.

She could tell Korey was freezing as her body was so tense and she was slightly shaking.

Jen placed her hand around Korey's shoulder and rubbed her shoulder a little bit to try warm the smaller girl up even though she was still in shock from what her best friend was wearing.

Korey smiled at her taller friend but they quickly pulled away as it was time to start taking the photos.

Jen tried to keep her focus away from Korey as they shot the photos but she couldn't get Korey out of her mind.

She couldn't help but think she what was underneath the rest of her clothes. She wanted to see more of Korey's body and she wanted to touch her body and feel her soft skin.

She took a deep breath as she thought that. Why was she thinking that? Korey was just her friend. She had never had feelings towards her like that before so why would she now?

She questioned her feelings towards Korey in her mind. She had always thought Korey was a beautiful woman but she never had sexual thoughts about her before.

But for some reason, seeing Korey in this revealing outfit sent Jen into a whole another mindset about her friend.

When they had finally finished that photoshoot, they all sighed from relief and walked away from where they were standing.

Jen watched as Korey walked off to the side to grab and put her jacket back on.

She couldn't say she wasn't disappointed to see Korey cover up again but she shook her head to those thoughts. She had to stop thinking about Korey like that.

She was straight and so was Korey well, at least that's what she thought.

When they had completely tidied up the area, they all walked back to their dressing rooms to get changed.

Jen was the last to arrive in the girls dressing room and went red to see Korey in her outfit again and that they were alone.

She sighed and tried to ignore her as she took her jacket off.