jenny

based on the song jenny by studio killers! korey is in love with jen but cant publicly express that.

also i wrote this a little different compared to how i write so i hope you guys like it!

korey's pov!
___________________________

I sat in the passenger seat and stared at her as she drove us to the venue we were playing the show at tonight.

A small smile crept onto my face as I looked at the woman that was facing the opposite to me.

She was the love of my life and she didn't even know it.

Jennifer Ledger... God I wish I could tell you about how I feel about you.

But I have to act straight to keep my reputation. Everybody knows the truth but you.  I have been told to keep quiet about my feelings so I don't ruin it for everyone. Hence why I have to pretend I'm in love with a man.

My dear Jen, you know absolutely nothing. You don't know how much I love you, how I keep a photo of you in my phone case, how I just dream about being with you, how I want to feel your soft lips against mine, how crazy you make me. You know nothing.

I wish I could tell you how much I love you without you thinking about how I'm disgusting for liking another girl or without ruining our friendship. I wish I could tell you that I'm gay without being told it's a sin. Oh how I just wish I could tell you how much I love you my dear Jenny.

But I don't know how it to say it as you're my dearest friend.

My one dream for you just to know how I truly feel and for you to feel the same for me but I know that could never happen.

When we finally reach at the venue, you hop out the car and before I can get out, you go to my side of the car and opened the door for me and jokingly bowed. I smiled and laughed but it hurt because I know you were only joking around.

You were doing a gesture as a friend, not a lover. You would never feel the same way as I do.

We walked in and met up with the rest of the guys and we instantly got into it, setting up for our soundcheck.

As we played, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. You never skipped a beat as you hit those drums. I slowly picked at my guitar as I watched you.

You played so effortlessly, your hair flying everywhere as you rocked your head back and forth. A smile smile crept onto my face.

I of course got told off by our lead singer once again for being out of focus and was asked if something was bugging me. Of course something was. It was you. You were in my mind every day and I couldn't get you out but I once again had to lie, saying it was nothing and I'll get back to focus even though it was the same everyday.

My whole life was a lie.

I had to lie everyday. I had to lie to you, I had to lie about my sexuality, I had to lie about everything.

I was a lie.

-

It was time for the show.

I stood backstage, taking deep breaths into my hands. I closed my eyes after hearing your beautiful voice practice singing. I could listen to you sing your sweet words all day long.

We step onto the stage one by one. As the night goes on, I try to ignore you and focus on my own playing but I still can't ignore the butterflies I get in my stomach when I hear you sing.

In the middle of the show, I step up next to your drums and you smile and wink at me as you continue to play. I cant help but let my cheeks go red as I smile back at your gorgeous smile.