Chapter one

Y/n POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I sighed and rolled over, turning off my alarm clock and sitting up. I looked around my room. It was a mess. Clothes scattered across the floor, the trash can overflowing, bowels and plates piled up on my desk from when I ate in my room.

No the less I smiled, doing what people said. Fake it until you make it, so that's what I'm going to do.

Monday. I get to see everyone again. It's only been two days but being with them is a whole lot better than being alone with my thoughts.

I slid out of bed and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a red shirt which I tucked into my jeans, a black hoodie which was unzipped and I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows. I looked at myself in the mirror and let out a small sad smile that I quickly stopped.

No, your going to be fine today, if your going to cry do it after school when you get home. I can be strong, I know it.

I smiled at myself in the mirror. I looked away and turned around to leave my room. I walked down stairs while putting my headphones in and smiled as sunflower by Post Malone started playing. I grabbed a peach from the kitchen counter and walked towards the door. I slipped on my shoes and Laing my book bag over my shoulder and walked out the door. Eating the peach as I walked.

I smiled as I walked through the neighbor hood, it wasn't the best weather out but I love any weather. My favorite is thunderstorms personally, and it looked like one was going to come later tonight. It was grey outside, a dark grey.

"Yo Y/n race you to school!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Kim and Alix running up to me as I grinned.

"You're on!"

Time skip to school-

"Haha! Second place!"

I fist pumped the air and smiled. It was a good start to the day so far and Alix and I fist bumped as Kim frowned playfully.

"Whatever. I didn't want to go full on and embarrass you guys, I got last place on purpose."

"Well that's very sweet of you Kim, now come on we have class"

I grinned at him as he smiled back, rolling his eye at the same time.

"Yeah yeah I know."

I laughed and my smile grew.

"See you later Kim."

"Yeah, see you in science."

Alix, Kim, and I all parted ways and I walked into class and sat down right before the bell rang. On time. As usual.

Everything felt so repetitive, the same thing everyday. It didn't change.

I shook my head and blinked a few times.

Nope. Don't drown in your own thoughts, today is going to be ok.

I leaned my elbows on the desk and waited for the teacher to start.

Today is going to be good.