Woah

Woah ok hey guys it's been awhile hasn't it?

Tbh I didn't think I'd get this many reads and I'm really sorry for the un constant updates.

Also I wanna clear some things up.

I read back over my work and wow it was pretty bad so when the book is finished I'll probably go edit the first bunch of chapters heavily.

Also I said that the hero name was like Black Raven or something? Yes that's being thrown out, doesn't sound the best or coolest in my opinion. It sounds kinda tacky so I'm thinking of a few other names and if you have anything comment because I'd love to hear them.

Also since there was a mix of people not wanting to be a miraculous holder and people wanting to be a miraculous holder I'm making it so where you are a hero but you don't always show up and don't show up when you don't have to because you don't want to be a hero. Or something along those lines. Idk I'll see where my writing takes me so don't count on that happening but don't count on it not happening. Does that make sense?

Alright I want to say that my writing style had definitely changed a lot since when I first started this book and I'm actually really happy that you've stuck with me though out this book even when my writing wasn't the best and it's nice having people be there to watch your writing change over time.

AI'm writing this at 1:54 am so I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes and stuff I just don't feel like editing.

So uh hopefully I'll update soon, with the world situation right now things can get a bit chaotic so I hope you're all safe and healthy and stay that way.

Stay happy :)