Chapter Nine

3rd POV

Y/n was on her hands and knees, her hair falling in front of her face blocking her vision. She turned her head to look at the old man.
"What is a miraculous,"
The old man sighed and sat down, she mirrored his movements and sat cross cross, ladybug did the same thing but sat closely to y/n.

"A miraculous is a divine/supernatural piece of jewelry, or something people wear, that manifests power, that power is turned into a Kwami. The Kwami is stored in the miraculous, when worn the Kwami can    Is not stored in the miraculous, when you say special words the Kwami is sucked into the miraculous causing you to be powered up, you can stay in this form for how ever long you would like but after you use your special power you have a time limit of five minutes until you transform back, but you seem to have have created a miraculous. So you can chose the summoning words but not your power, that is decided by the Kwami." He explained and y/n sat there hunched over and nodding her head.
"Well where is this said Kwami?" A little black creature flew in front of her face, y/n held out her hand and the creature landed in her palm.
"Hi creator I don't have a name, but I'm guessing I'm a kwami, sorry I'm new to this," she nodded to the little creature. Master Fu and ladybug were watching closely, it was such a rare thing you could live ten life times and never see this.
"It's fine, I'm new to this too, how about I name you Slim?"
"Oooh I like that name! Hi I'm Slim!" She pattes his head a bit.
"I'm y/n l/n, whats our power?"
"Hmm let me think, nothing over powering, don't want to be like an OP character in an Anime,"
"Woah you know about anime?" Her face lit up and she grinned.
"Well I was created by your emotions and stuff so we are linked like that so yeah," she grinned and let out a laugh. Ladybug and Master Fu rolled his eyes but smiled.
"Lady bug you can leave now, I will work out the details with y/n and Slim," Ladybug nodded and left through the window, going off to who knows where.

Master Fu smiled and then turned back to y/n and Slim who were smiling and trying to come up with something.
"I know! Two shadow claws/hands that come out of your back and can lift anything and can protect everything and the size can be manipulated!" The little creature shouted in his high pitched voice.
"Woah little dude that's awesome!" Fu shook his head giving a little laugh about how well of a fit they were.
"Ok what's our summoning call? And what should the name of the power be"
"I've been thinking about that and I've decided, that not only should we have a summoning call, but also hand movements so that if I'm in a position where I can't speak I can do the hand sign, I mean that's the main reason, the main reason it because I wanted to have it be kind of like a jutsu along with the power, so the power with be 'Shadow Claw Jutsu!" And then I'll do these hand motions," she demonstrated a few hand movements,
"And then for the call it'll be, 'Slim! Raven summoning jutsu!' And then I'll do these hand signs!" She spoke excitedly, the both their getting excited.
"We will be just like Shinobis! This is going to turn my whole life around in a better direction!" She grinned.

You can chose your Naruto hand signs but these are the ones I imagine :

And then the hand sign for the calling jutus aka Raven summoning Jutsu :

Hand sign for the power aka Shadow Claw Jutsu: