Chapter four

Recap : I sat down on the white ground and crossed my legs taking advice from my therapist. Meditation.
"Don't try anything."

3rd POV
Everyone was in panic standing over Y/n's body.
"What did you do to her?!" Marionette was checking her pulse, good, she's still alive.
"Guys what's happening to her body?!"
Y/n's body started to glow purple and stared to float in the air, it was twisting in unnatural ways. You could hear bones cracking and rearranging.
"Stop it! You'll kill her!"
"I don't care! She was always a goody two shoes, now she's my science experiment!" A woman with spiky purple hair (science teacher) was moving her hands, controlling Y/n's body like a puppet. She hand a sickening grin on her face as she heard a satisfying crack.
"Give me Chat Noir and Ladybug's miraculous and she won't be a lab rat for the rest of her life!" Everyone ran, Adrian and Marionette ran into different alleys and transformed, hoping to save their friend. Y/n started to wake up, she passed out from the pain before but now she was waking up from it.
"A-AH!" She screamed and felt one of her ribs crack.

Ladybug and Chat met up watching from the top of a building, observing the scene below.
"The person being torture is Y/n,"
"Yeah, I heard she's really nice ."
"She is, now do you see where the akuma could be?"
"Ummm," chat's eyes scanned over the teacher.
"Got it! It's in her black expo marker!"
"Ok here's the plan, you jump from here and grab Y/n out of the air, then you run and hide her in an alley, while your doing that I'll be fighting the controller, (name of the villain) then when your back she won't notice because she's fighting with me so you'll have a clear shot to take the marker and snap it."
"Ok good, and if things go off track we improvise,"
"Right, three, two, one, go!" Chat jumped of the roof and dive to Y/n he hugged his body around hers as they tumbled through the air, the purple glow fading from her skin. She passed out again as Chat dragged her body into an alley. He leaned her against a dumpster and examined her injuries, she was beaten and bruised, he could see that almost all of her bones were broken, blood was running from cuts spread across her body but what he didn't see, were the two large gashes on her back spilling blood.
"I'll be right back and everything will be fine, I know your unconscious but after ladybug throws her lucky charm in the air all your injuries will be healed. Chat ran off and went back to the controller, lady bug and some cuts,
"Lucky charm!" A lasso appeared and she already knew what she had to do.
"Chat distract her!" Chat started throwing mulch at the controller watcher her grow more pissed by the second, when the controller turned away from ladybug she used the lasso and tied her up, chat grabbed the marker and was about to break it but paused. He took a hand full of mulch and threw it in the face of the controller,
"You deserved that" he broke the marker and ladybug threw her lucky charm in the air. Red swirls covered all the damaged places and a science teacher was left on the ground confused.
"Wait Y/n!"
"But we are about to transform!" They broke and went to detransform, Adrian and Marionette started calling her name.
"Y/n! Y/n!" They met up,
"Adrian have you seen Y/n?!"
"No, but she might be in an alley,"
He rushed past her and ran into a near by alley, quickly followed by Marionette.
There was Y/n struggling to stand.
"Y/n! I thought you'd be all healed after ladybug did the thing!" Adrian gestured the thing by throwing and non existent item in the air.
"T-that doesn't mean I'm not sore, Marionette can you help me walk?"
"Yeah of course," she rushed over to Y/n and they walked out of the alley, Y/n looked beat up but she had no physical marks.
"Oh my gosh Y/n!" The science teacher ran up to her.
"What did I do to her?!" She asked Adrian and he was about to explain when a news reporter came out.
"Don't worry we got it all on tape if you want to see for yourself what you did, it was also on live television all across Paris! We got the whole fight!" Y/n and Marionette continued to walk to Y/n's house and she helped y/n to her room,
"Hey take it easy for a few days, don't go to school, you went through a lot,"
"I want to see what happened," Marionette brought Y/n her laptop and opened the news. There she was floating in mid air, her body twisting in unnatural ways and the sound of cracking.
"Stay home and rest, I'll get the teacher's to excuse you from work, I'll visit you after school everyday and see how you're doing."

"Thank you Marionette, your the best," y/n said weakly and they raised their hands to do their handshake.
"No problem, bye"
"Bye," as soon as she heard the front door close and lock she looked back at the news. She watched herself being tortured and she noticed two long gashes spilling blood from her back. She removed her sweatshirt carefully and looked on the back of it to see if there was any blood. Phew, no blood. She stood up and took off her shirt and looked into the mirror. She turned her body to look at her back, she found that she was more flexible and she found two large gashes that weren't spilling blood. Her face paled and her blood went cold.
"What did she do to me,"