Chapter two

Y/n POV

Bruh I actually thought today was going to be ok, life was just like "try me bitch" 

I walked out of the school building exhausted from the day. It was like every minute was an hour, at this point I honestly don't want to put up with this anymore.

I turned the corner and walked inside my apartment building and headed to the elevator. I waited for the door to open after I pressed the button and not long after the metal doors opened.

I stepped inside and pressed my floor, then I waited. The doors closed and it started to rise, there wasn't any elevator music and the elevator spoke.

"4th floor exit now."

I walked out as the metal doors opened and headed to my room and unlocked the door. Like usual no one to greet me. Older brother in collage, dad that works in America, and a mom that's in China on a business trip.

How great.

I sighed, my bag dropped to the floor as I kicked off my shoes and walked to my bedroom after grabbing a bag of chips from the kitchen.

Why does everything have to be so difficult. Why can't everything just be simple.

I started tearing up as I nibbled on a Dorito. There I was, sitting helplessly curled up into a ball hugging my legs to my chest in the corner of my room nibbling on Doritos. Tbh I'm always a slut for Doritos.

My fingers hit the bottom of the bag and look down only to see an empty bag.

I'm pathetic, eating a whole bag of chips while complaining about my life.

I swallowed and stood up, walking to the bathroom and I started washing my hands.

Distract yourself with homework.

My legs were on auto piolet as they brought me to my backpack and got my homework. I unzipped it and pulled out my work, looking through it.

Just English and math... and science... and Latin, social studies, and more latin. Great.

I walked to the kitchen counter and set it all down, laying it out and began to work. I wasn't sure how much time had past when I heard my ringtone go off. I glanced at it and then my homework and then back at it. I deserve a break. Right?

No.

You frowned deeply and picked up your phone.

Yes I do.

I clicked the green button and heard her cheerful voice that made my frown lighten.

"Hey Y/n, are tou able to come over to the park? Me and the other girls are doing a little fashion show and I know you don't like dressing up in public so I made you a jacket and some shoes!"

I picked up my pencil and brought it down on my English homework, scribbling an answer down.

"Ah thanks Marri. I just finished actually my homework so I'll be there soon."

I smiled and set my pencil down, beginning  to put my papers away in the correct folders and close all my binders.

"Great! Seen you soon."

"See you soon."

I hung up and stood up from the kitchen counter, walking to my door and pulling on my shoes.

Alright, I don't like getting my picture taken but Marri made clothes for me, I can handle some pictures for her.

I nodded to myself with a determined look. I left my apartment and locked the door behind me, beginning to walk to the elevator down the hall.

It's the least I could do.