Chapter Ten

2nd POV

You unlocked the door to your apartment and walked in, locking it behind you.

"So Slim what type of food do you like,"

Master Fu told you to feed your Kwami what type of food they liked so they could keep their energy up.

"I haven't tried any food yet."

The little creature said before flying out from your sweatpants pocket to explore his new home while you face palmed.

"That's right you were created like an hour ago."

You opened your cabinets and pulled out some crackers and some trail mix. Taking a cracker out and setting it on the counter as well as pouring a bit of trail mix into a small bowl and placing it next to the cracker.

"Here try these two foods and see what you like. If you aren't a fan of either then I'll give you some more samples of food."

Slim nodded and flew over to you. Sitting down on the counter and eating the cracker which was large compared to him. You watched his face turn into one of disgust and he spit out the little bit of cracker he ate. You cringed a bit and threw the cracker he had spit on away and placed the box of crackers away.

"Ok so not a fan of crackers. Try the trail mix."

The Kwami dove into the bowl of granola, nuts, and dried fruits. He chewed on the nuts and the granola and had the same reaction as before with the crackers. He flew out of the bowl and crossed his arms.

"Your food is disgusting!"

You huffed and crossed your arms as well. You really were the same.

"Yeah well you didn't even try the dried fruit that was in the trail mix. Eat it."

You and your Kwami glared at each other for a hot second before Slim gave in and grabbed a piece of dried fruit and bit down. He shoved the rest of it into his mouth and dived into the bowl depressing the dried from the disgusting food as he called it.

"Ah so you like that. Dried fruit."

You nodded your head and picked up the bag of trail mix, looking at the ingredients.

"Dried cherries. I like cherries so this makes sense."

You watched as Slim was separating the cherries from the rest of the trail mix and started to help him. Placing the cherries in a separate bowl. The two of you eating a few as you did so.

Once the two of you were done you placed the cherries in a ziplock bag and set them on a counter along with a small bowl of cherries he could snack on when ever he pleased.

"Alright slim. Let's try out the calling jutsu thingy but wait until there's an emergency to do the Shadow Claw Jutsu."

You smiled and started to walk to your room while Slim rested on your shoulder and the two of you stood in front of the mirror.

"Ready Slim?"

You looked to Slim in the mirror and he nodded.

You stood in your Shinobi stance and took a deep breath before yelling.

"Slim!"

You snapped your head up and had a determined look in your eyes while you started doing her hand signs.