Chapter three

3rd POV

She walked down stairs and grabbed her hat as she walked out the door heading to the park, it was relatively close to her house. She straightened her shirt and her jacket and fixed her hat. I have to look good, have to look perfect. Running out the door she hurriedly turned the corner to the park, sprinting slightly. Turning the corner to the park she stopped in front of Marinette.

"Hey Y/n!" Rose said in her high pitched energetic voice.
"Sup guys"
"Hey Y/n I have your pants and sweatshirts for the fashion show!"
"Thank you so much! I'll go change in the restrooms" Marinette nodded as y/n ran to the public restrooms, hurrying so she didn't have to hold up the gang any longer.

Outfit: (Also if you really like the sweatshirt I'll put the link to where you can buy it at the end)

She glanced at herself in the mirror

She glanced at herself in the mirror. Perfect, hides most of my insecurities, light so I can jog in, and I could wear it on an afternoon were I do nothing but watch tv and eat. Perfect.

She grinned and stepped out the door and found the gang waiting for her. (Marinette, Milan, Julika, Rose, Adrian, Nino, Alya, Kim, Max, Alex, Ivan, Nathaniel. Basically everyone in class except for Chloe and Sabrina)

They were all dressed and ready and all the cameras were set up. At first Marinette didn't want a fashion show and said it was just for fun but Adrian showed her designs to his father and got her a couple pages in a magazine to place pictures of people wearing her designs. Of course they wouldn't be on sale.

"Sorry for keeping you guys waiting!"
"Oh no prob dude! We just got here!" Nino fist bumped her and she walked over to Marinette.
"Mari this is the coolest sweatshirt! I love it so much!"
"Well it's yours to keep!"
"Really?! Oh thank you so so so much!" She and Marinette did their signature hand shake.
Back, front, fist bump, hands together, slide to the right. Slide apart til finger tips are just touching, make finger guns, and then pretend to shoot.
https://youtu.be/1hVOU1A2dzE (this should be a link to a video of it that inspired this.)

Short time skip(about an hour later)

Y/n POV

No, w-whats happening, Guys?! Marinette?! Rose? Anyone?!
I tried screaming but it only came out as weak whispers, what's happening? Why can I only see white? Why am I so calm. Ok that's a lie I'm freaking the fuck of but still, how.
"Y/n! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" A loud yell came from above me. I could walk and I could see but it's like I wasn't awake, like some kind of dream. I sat down on the white ground and crossed my legs taking advice from my therapist. Meditation.
"Don't try anything."

Hey guys sorry to being gone for a while, I'm not really sure what to do or where this book is going but I'll figure it out! Dm me if you have any ideas, I'm open to anything and please leave a comment on who you want the love interest to be, I'll do anyone except Adrian because I don't like seeing Marinate hurt. But please leave suggestions.

Also here's the link for the sweat shirt if you want to get it : https://m.romwe.com/us/Guys-Abstract-Geo-Print-Hooded-Sweatshirt-p-340678-cat-853.html?recommend=You%20May%20Also%20Like

Bye!