Chapter seven

3rd POV

It hurts, I- I don't know how much more I can't take. She slowly walked home, holding her back pack from its handle in her hand so it didn't put pressure on her back. Maybe I should have listened to Mari and stayed home. She winced and continued to walk back. I'll stay home for the rest of the week. She walked into her apartment complex and took the elevator to the fourth floor. She pulled her keys out of her pocket and unlocked her door. She dropped her backpack and stumbled to her living room and collapsed onto the couch. Falling onto her stomach making sure not to hurt her back. Mission failed. The recoil sent a shock through her body making her groan from the pain. Her hand reached for the tv remote and turned on f/a. (Favorite anime)

Time passed and she sighed, wishing f/a/c (favorite anime character) was real so she could talk to him/her/it. She stood up and slowly walked to her room. She changed out of her cloths and into sweatpants and a baggy shirt.

She felt a surge of pain and collapsed onto her knees in the middle of her living room. She screamed. Her neck was burning, she scratched at it harshly like an animal. Tears leaked form her eyes as she continues to scratch and scratch. She heard a knock come from her living room window, but there was no way she would be able to get there. The knocking got louder and then she heard the breaking of glass, she saw ladybug rushing towards her. Without saying anything she picked her up and swung out the broken window.

They arrived to a room with a short old man.
"Master fu what's happening to her!"
"Quick lay her down and show my her wounds" ladybug pulled up the back of y/n shirt showing the large gashes leaking black smoke. He looked over her arms seeing scars.
"All of her negativity is destroying her body, it's formed it's own being at this point! Quick go out and find a piece of jewelry! On that resembled an animal!" Ladybug nodded and swung out the window. Master fu looked down at y/n. "I haven't seen someone like you in years,"

Y/n was coughing up black smoke, it filled the room.
"Please hurry Ladybug" the man whispered.

Hey it's been a while, I'm surprised people still read this but I'll be updating later today. Also it's revers haram with all the girls, Adrian, Luka and Nathen.