Chapter six

It was the next day and Y/n was really sore. She had to sleep on her stomach because of the gashes. She looked at the clock. 7:00. If she got ready now she could walk to school and not miss any days, even though she would be late. She got up and got dressed. She could almost hear the mirror in her room saying that she looked like trash and to stay home. There were bags under her eyes and she looked really pale. Her head was pounding and her whole body was aching especially her back. But she still got ready and walked out the door. She skipped breakfast and took her time walking slowly. It was 7:30 when she got to school, class started half an hour ago. But she walked in anyway. She arrived at her classroom door and stood outside for a minute.
"Put on a smile, act like your fine, people think your fine." She whispered to her self and turned the door nob.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I guess I just forgot to set my alarm," She gave a shy grin and rubbed the back of her neck.
"Oh your fine Y/n, just sit down and max can fill you in on what you missed." All eyes were on her, Marionette looked worried and concerned. She looked at her and mouthed,
'I'm fine' she gave her a smile and sat down next to
Max who filled her in. Soon enough lunch came and Y/n walked to her normal spot with her friends.
"Y/n! I though I told you to stay home and rest! I told you I would excuse you from the work, I was going to visit you." Marionette rushed up to Y/n and grabbed her by the shoulders.
"I'm ok Mari, Lady bug's lucky charm thing fixed all my injuries and I was just a bit sore."
"But—"
"Y/n how are you feeling?" Kim interrupted Marionette and gave y/n a hard pat on her back. She visibly winced but quickly covered it up. But Mari noticed.
"Kim don't hit her she might still be sore from yesterday!"
"Sorry y/n,"
"No no I'm fine, your just a bit too strong that you don't know your own strength," he grinned and then walked off to eat with Max.
"But are you sure your ok?" She looked back at Mari and smiled.
"Just a bit sore."