Beacon, here we come

NO ONE POV

In Argus, Pyrrha's home, in her room, she was sleeping alone, Pyrrha was dreaming about Y/n's heat as she was fingering herselfs.

"Y-yes Y/n, give it to me, I'm your Invinicble Slut, Babe, please come in me"

Before Pyrrha could finished, her door opened up to see her mother.

"Hun, wake up" Pyrrha's mother say as she jolted up, startled by her mom

"M-mom, I was having a good dream" Pyrrha whine to her mother, who only chuckled.

"Yeah, I heard you when I was coming to get you, Y/n is ready for beacon" Pyrrha's mother said as Pyrrha remember, today was the day that the two of them are going to Beacon.

Pyrrha, gotten up and got dress, Pyrrha lefted her home as her mother was waiting with Y/n. Pyrrha walks up to her mom and kiss her and say 'Goodbye' as they both left.

Y/n waved shyly to Pyrrha's mother were giggled and waved as well.

Lucky for Y/n's semblance, Pyrrha and Y/n had gotten a airship, all to themselfs as Y/n was staring, shyly at Pyrrha's butt, as Pyrrha was bended over the railing as she was looking look at the window.

"You know babe, it is the best thing we ever done, I mean, I made a lot of friends but I was best at the tournament, and I have you" Pyrrha said as Y/n didn't say anything.

Pyrrha look behind her and spotted Y/n, who was still staring at Pyrrha's butt, Pyrrha then grabbed Y/n's hand and place it on her butt, Y/n had began to blush.

"It's okay Baby, it's all yours to keep, you don't have to be nervous about me, my butt is hungry for you~" Pyrrha said with a lusted tone, which causes Y/n to blush even more and looked away with a shy look.

Pyrrha giggled at her boyfriend, who still had his hand on her skirt as he was moving it around.

'He might be small for a sixteen year old but he is bigger then all the males' Pyrrha's said in her mind as she was thinking about something dirty from Y/n.

TIMESKIP

As Y/n and Pyrrha's Airship had gotten there in time, they both gotten out as Y/n had his hand under Pyrrha's skirt to feel her underwear, Pyrrha didn't minded this, since she was the one who done this to him.

Pyrrha and Y/n were in the Auditorium, Pyrrha was looking to find a spot where the males aren't but saw a boy with blonde hair and cheap armor too with a sword and a shield as well.

Pyrrha was decided to make Y/n jealous.

"I bet the blond boy is excellent in bed~" Pyrrha said seductively as Y/n was confused.

"I bet he make an perfect boyfriend then my old one" Pyrrha said as Y/n was hurt.

Y/n's heart felt like it was pierce by an bullet, Y/n look down and was sniffling as tears were coming down from his eyes.