Special Date

NO ONE POV

As it was Sunday, Y/n had told Pyrrha about a girl name Cinder, and she will come around for the crime she had done. 

Y/n was ready for his casual date with Glynda, that he promised when he got nothing better to do.

"I will be back, tomorrow?" Y/n said, not knowing when he will be back.

"That is fine, it means I can train with my teammates" Pyrrha said. Pyrrha gives Y/n a kiss on the lip and both were headed on different ways.

Y/n was in front of the landing pad, waiting for the airship to take them, and Glynda as well.

Y/n was waiting for the last five minutes.

"She will come, we did plan for this" Y/n said to himselfs.

Y/n heard heels clicking on the pavement, Y/n turned around and saw her.

Glynda look embarrassed, while Y/n was blushing as his shyness were coming back

"G-glynda?" Y/n said.

"*Inhale* Yes, Y/n?" Glynda said to him.

"You are not wearing your dress" 

Glynda sigh.

"That is becauses I accidently spill my drink on my dress and I don't want to wear my normal outfit and then I panic and founded this" Glynda said, refering to her school outfit when she was a student here.

"Will . .Y-you look Beautiful" Y/n said, Glynda blushes at his words.

"Should we get going?" Y/n said, as he saw the airship, coming and Glynda nodded.

VALE

Y/n and Glynda were walking in Vale, to the restaurant that Y/n had made a reservation, but for some reason, males were howling at Glynda, and was senting off scared by Y/n's growls.

"I don't understand why they are like that" Glynda said, while Y/n was checking his scroll.

"Just because I am wearing a school uniform, doesn't mean I am into this" She ranted on.

Y/n, turn off his scroll and founded a 500 lein on the ground.

As Y/n had picked it up, he found out why the other male were liking Glynda.

"Uhhh, Glynda" Y/n said as he try to speak to her.

"I am a professor of Beacon academy" Glynda was still ranting off.

Mean while, Y/n was wearing his small jacket and his shirt, Y/n took his jacket off and wrap it around her hip, which reveal the bottom of her rear and her purple panty.

Glynda stop as she felt him.

"Your skirt were short" Y/n said as he was blushing.

Glynda blushed too, her uniform was small then she was.