Alpha Wolf

NO ONE POV

As it was monday, yesterday as Glynda was completly drunk. Y/n had called Ozpin about her and tolded that she met need a day off, for her hungover, Ozpin agreed and hung up.

Y/n was in his dorm, with Cinder and Neo. Neo was there first as Cinder came last. Apparently  they were cuddling with Y/n, in the living room. 

Y/n stayed not because of them, but for Glynda. Glynda had the worst hangover, as it was her first time getting drunk.

Cinder and Neo, left for some reasons and Y/n got the chance to see how Glynda is doing.

He went into his bed and unroll the sheets.

Glynda's hair was a mess, but other then that, she looks fine.

"You're alright?" Y/n asked nicely.

"I guess so, I am not drinking again" She said, as she started to yawn and stretch.

"I told Ozpin about your hangover, and he had decided to let you to have a day off" Y/n said.

"I suppose it is a best idea for me, I could go and do yoga" Glynda said.

Yoga? Y/n was interested of seeing Glynda, doing yoga.

As Y/n was thinking about Yoga, his tail was wagging fast of thinking about it.

"I can see?" 

TIMESKIP

As Y/n was waiting for Gynda, she came into the living room, wearing a gym outfit.

Y/n was blushing as her gym clothes.

Glynda was revealing her stomach as she was stretching in some pose.

Poses from Glynda, started to triggered Y/n's hormones.

While Y/n was distracted by Glynda's rear and breast, Glynda saw a big bulge in Y/n's pants.

'We might be dating, but this feels weird. Y/n got a hard on for me, and my body. . . . .Why is this so turn on for me!?' Thoughted Glynda as she continuing.

As Glynda was doing that pose, Her rear seems to be about to rip up the shorts

Y/n's tail was wagging as his face was completely red.

'I can watch, but I can't do it yet' Y/n said in his mind.

After a few minutes, Glynda and Y/n were out in the school yard, sitting on the bench.

Glynda had Y/n's head above of her right breast as she was stroking his wolf ears.

After a few minutes. 

*BOOM*

Y/n and Glynda stopped and saw Yang, got thrown into the air, Glynda and Y/n could hear fighting going on in the cafeteria.

Glynda groan into anger and left Y/n, on the bench and heading to the cafe.

Y/n muttered about them cockblocking him.

*RING RING* 

His scroll was active as someone was calling him.

He checked and started to froze by the caller, it was his mother, Luna L/n, the alpha of the Black wolf and the mother of Y/n L/n.

Y/n answer it.

"Hey Mom" He said.

"Hi Pup" She said to Y/n. Pup to Y/n sound like he was small, even if he is, he find it weird.

"I was calling you that I might be coming to Beacon about something" Luna said.

"Sure, but when are you gonna be here?" After he talked, in the air, he smell something else.

He turned around and saw her.

"Hello, Pup" She said.

TIMESKIP

After the incident of the Cafeteria, Ozpin and Glynda were heading back to his office, but were in for a surpised.

As the elevator door open, they saw Y/n and Luna standing in front of Ozpin's desk.

"Luna, I-i thought-" Ozpin got interrupted by Luna.

"Save it Ozpin, I am here to see of how my son is doing" Luna said, with her stotic tone.

"Your son is excellent with his work and is learning how to fight with his new weapons" Glynda said backing him up.

"That's good to know, but we both know about Atlas coming here" Luna said towards Ozpin.

"They're coming here?" Y/n asked his mother.

"Yes, apparently I think it is the best to-"Lune got interrupted by Ozpin.

"I told the Councillor of Vale and he approve and given me a contract saying, all of the tech that doesn't belong to Atlas will be reported back to Zeta (Reaper's name) and see if it belongs to them" Ozpin said to Luna.

.

.

"But Atlas will start a war" Luna said.

"And they will win, they have secert weapons inside the ship with long range, capable of destorying a entire fleet of Atlas or Grimms" Glynda said.

Luna sigh by this, but agreed to let him stay with his tech and his girlfriend, or girlfriends.

TIMESKIP

Y/n was on the call with the councillor.

"Team CRDL are sharing the jail in Vale, I will get you a contract to execute them in public. Their parents had disapprove of their life, for their cause" Vale Councillor said to Y/n.

"Good, from this day forward, Humanity will find out that the Black Wolf, isn't what they are thinking about" Y/n said as He got his scroll out, contacting someone.