Sick Wolf/ Heated Pup

NO ONE POV

After Y/n had finishes with Ruby and Yang's math and help fighting with Weiss. But she accidently use a ice dust on Y/n and getting him a cold.

Y/n was now laying on his bed of his and Pyrrha's dorm. Pyrrha was laying beside Y/n, and hoping that he will be fine.

"You really don't have to be here" Y/n said to Pyrrha.

"I know" Pyrrha said "But I can't let you be alone" 

Y/n coughed "I'm not alone, Glynda promise that she will stay here to take over me" Y/n said "Cinder and Neo are willing to take you to Vale to get more baby clothes" Pyrrha smiled, but it was suppose to be the both of them. Pyrrha agreed with him, pecked his forehead and left him to sleep.

As Pyrrha left, she was outside and saw Glynda walking to their building.

'I hope he is fine' Pyrrha thoughted in her mind, then left as she saw Cinder and Neo as they were looking for her.

LATER

With Y/n, he didn't sleep. He try to move in different places but he can't find a perfect spot, this was new to him.

Then later on, his door open and show Glynda. Glynda was carrying a pot and headed to their kitchen.

Soon after, Glynda came into their bedroom and helped Y/n to sit up.

"Thanks for letting me to feed you" Glynda said. Y/n only smiled, Glynda started to feed him with a spoonful of soup.

"You might be lucky to have me as well" Glynda said "I am mature than Rwby" Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah" Y/n said "You might be strict, but that means you care" Glynda blush at him.

Glynda started to feed him again.

TIMESKIP

Glynda stay, but she was in Y/n's bed and was comfy with it. Glynda really didn't care about a single cold, if she got one than Y/n were take care of her.

Y/n really didn't mind this, she was half naked and was cuddling with him to keep him warm.

But his scroll ringed that interrupted his dirty mind of what to do with Glynda. He checked and it was Blake, sending a message to him.

'Hi Y/n, sorry to hear about your cold. I am grateful that you went to Menagerie to grab my Mom, she is grateful that I am in a relationship with a faunus like you. Strong and more mature with us and comforting us with bad nights. My mother will see you in the next morning and she will approve of you, overly protective parent they were" 

Y/n chuckled and he went back to sleeping.

MEANWHILE

In Rwby room, Blake was talking with her mother, Ruby and Yang got a 'A' in math and Weiss felt guilty about Y/n's cold.

"Guys" Weiss said

"Yeah?" Yang said.

"I am feeling guilty of getting Y/n a cold" Weiss said

"We know, but we can't do anything about it" Blake said "They will go anytime" Weiss nodded, but she can't let this go. This was her first boyfriend and he didn't use her for money.

So she decided to see Y/n and help with his cold.

Weiss lied to her teammates that she was going out, and they fall for it.

Y/n went to Y/n and Pyrrha's door, she knock and the door open.  Weiss let herself in and see that it was quiet.

"Strange, we been here and it still look more better then my room" Weiss said as she walk in and closes the door behind her.