Special Day

NO ONE POV/ RLT HEADQUARTER

Today was Y/n and Pyrrha's seventh anniversary, and today Y/n had something in his mind.

For years he been dreaming of growing up tall, but now he can.

His men had created a pool that was made out of grimm and mix it together with augment liquids.

"So, this won't kill me?" Y/n ask with nervous to the head scienctist in this operation.

"No, you have a semblance that can change your body into a grimm, with this, it might help  you grow tall in your sixteen year and close to your birthday.

It was Janurary 5 and in two more weeks, it'll be your birthday.

"Sir, we are ready" One of the scientist say.

All of them had retreated into a small room with a large window, leaving Y/n all alone in the room with the pool in front of him.

Y/n stared at it.

"I wanted to be tall, Pyrrha adore me of being small, but sometimes we have to change" Y/n said to himselfs.

One foot had enters in, then soon he went in full and into the darkness.

HOUR LATER

It has been an hour as Y/n had went in, a couple of scientist had investigate the pool and see nothing.

But, soon, a hand had appear out of the pool. The hand had grab a hold of the edge as it was lifting, and another hand had gone up and soon a head, covered in black tar had appear out of the pool.

Then the entire body had appear and began to crawl out.

The tar was beginning to fall off of the body, revealing Y/n and his new body.

BEACON/ Y/N and PYRRHA'S DORM

Pyrrha was alone in their dorm, She made Cinder and Neo to sleep in a different dorm.

Pyrrha had their anniversary ready. She got plates full of Strawberry, a whip cream can, chocolate bars, three flavored candles of their favorite scent and a box of condoms and other lewd, kinky stuff.

Pyrrha was only wearing her skirt and her bra.

*Knock Knock*

Pyrrha headed to the door, she open the door and saw Y/n.

"Hi Bab-" Pyrrha stop talking as she saw him.

Y/n was now the same height of Pyrrha, He had a six pack, good biceps, his face look more mature than his childish face.

"Hi, Pyrrha" Y/n's voice sound more mature too and sound so protective too.

Immediately, Pyrrha grabbed Y/n by his arm and drag him in their dorm.

"What happen to you?" Pyrrha said to her new boyfriend.

"I wanted to change too, Babe, and I realized that I can grow more taller" Y/n said.

"I know but I" Pyrrha was still can't believe this is Y/n.

"I wanna change on our anniversary. . .I wanna do this as a present for you" Y/n said.

Pyrrha, was kinda upset, because she always love being the tall one in the relationship.

"I know this is a lot to handle but I did this for our love, I can't be short for all of my time, I wanna be taller for my life" Y/n said to Pyrrha.

"I can try to get use to it, but I don't think I can" Pyrrha said.

"I can help you. . . . How about we skip this crap and get to it, maybe that can change your mind?" Y/n ask.