Battle between Hybrid and the Bull

NO ONE POV

In the shady part of Vale, in a warehouse. The White Fangs were hauling dust into containers. Adam was there as well, hoping he could get revenge of his fallen comrades.

"Adam" One of his faunus member said as he approach Adam.

"Yes, what is it?" Adam said.

"We found a crate, it must have fall off as we were hauling dust in" The faunus said.

"Bring it here then" Adam said, the faunus nodded and headed out and hauling the crate. 

Adam see the crate but don't know of what it was, but it could be an advantage of bringing down R.L.T. As the faunus manage to get to top off, out of nowhere. A object had appear in front of them. 

This object was starting to tick fast and fast

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This object was starting to tick fast and fast. With no reacting, the object was a bomb. It exploded and it releases some kind of green gas.

"Get out of here!" Adam said as most of his comrades were coughing in, as they ran towards the open. Adam and his comrades, his comrades were shooted down with no chance of shooting back. Adam looked around as many of his followers were gone, leaving him.

"Hey!" A voice were heard, Adam look and saw Y/n and with his red eyes.

 "You should have work with us, we have many things" Adam said "These faunus needs to know to fight back".

"I don't care, I am here to bring you down" Y/n said "You and the faunuses of the white Fangs are a problem, so the Schnee Dust company and the criminals like you" Y/n said "I speak the truth of the White Fang, the White Fang headquarter is gone and the only thing that is blocking us from ending this, is you" Y/n brought out his sword and pose to strike.

"Fine then" Adam said as he got a grip on his hilt.

Moments later, Y/n and Adam began to charges at each other, Adam strike first. Y/n retaliate by blocking Adam sword, Y/n kicked Adam in is abdomen and was gonna strike back. Adam dodges Y/n sword, but the sword had impacted the concretes floor and created a small crater of where Adam should be. Adam try to strike Y/n again, but Y/n were fast then him. Y/n strike again and this time, their sword blade were together and they were forcing to bring one down.

"You will never win" Adam said, Y/n chuckled.

"I win with any way" Y/n said. Y/n knee kick Adam, bringing him down.

Adam switched his sheath into a shotgun, Y/n jumped back before Adam could fire. Adam and Y/n both were swinging their sword to each and creating slashing and clashing of their swords.

This took more than Y/n could think of.

"You are useless without your comrades" Y/n said "You are a failure of a leader and a faunus" This got Adam on the edge, Adam scream in anger. Adam putted his sword back into his sheath. Adam was beginning to use his semblance.