Forever Fall

NO ONE POV/ BEACON

As the students were going to the landing pad, Y/n and Pyrrha were behind, Y/n was planning to use the bots in actions.

"You sure this is fine?" Pyrrha asked to Y/n as the Bots were marching into the aircraft.

"I am sure, I mean, Ozpin wanted protection when we are going to the forever forest" Y/n said.

Pyrrha hesitated for a bit but agreed with it.

"Make sure that you, tell Miss Goodwitch about asking her out" She said as she and Y/n got on their own bullhead, Y/n nodded and took off.

TIMESKIP

The entire students and Glynda were there except for Y/n.

"Yes, Students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach had asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so" Glynda said as the teams stops and Jaune, trip and fell down, knocking all the jars off of his arms.

Glynda spokes, while holding a jar in her hand "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here by 4-" Glynda stopped as she was missing one of her students.

"Pyrrha?" She say, looking at her, who looked nervous.

"Where is Y/n?" Glynda asked.

Y/n popped out as he was holding something in his hand.

"I'm here" He said, Glynda look unpleased.

"Mr Y/n, please stay with us, we don't want you to stumble off somewhere and get eaten by Grimm in the forest" Glynda said.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to find some flowers to make a crowm for Pyrrha" He said as he showned his flower crown for Pyrrha.

It was a Orange rose crown, Y/n handed it to Pyrrha who were fluster by it.

"Anyway, stay with your teammates and come back here by 4 PM" Glynda say as she turned around.

Team Rwby and JNR left too, Pyrrha look at Y/n.

"You could tell Glynda about her feelings, I'll be with my teammates, bye baby" Pyrrha said as she kisses him and left him.

Y/n, was looking at Glynda and sigh, Y/n walked over to Glynda as she was filling up a jar with the red sap.

"Glynda?" Glynda looks at him.

"You have any questions?" she said.

"I. . . don't know how to get the red sap" Y/n said, adding his ears to go down and tail to stop wagging.

"Why not ask for Pyrrha's help then?" She said as she placd her jar back to the grass.

"You did tell them, to work together as a team, I don't have a team" Y/n said. Glynda couldn't talk, he was right, he didn't have a team.

"I guess so, very well" Glynda said.

Y/n smiled as his tail was wagging and ears perked up, Glynda was fangirling in her mind of how adorable of Y/n is.

To team Rwby and Jnpr, Pyrrha was looking at Y/n and Glynda, as she was instucting Y/n about where the best sap is.

"You seem happy about this" Pyrrha look and saw Jaune there too.

"I mean, Y/n is with Glynda and I know much that you will protect him from any girls" As jaune say that, it had caught team Rwby's ears, even for Yang.