Changes

NO ONE POV

It has been one year as new year students were now second years. Y/n and Pyrrha were glad now, because.

 Y/n and Pyrrha were glad now, because

(She got red wolf ears and tail)

They had Miko Niko and she was the sweetest little baby, She loves her two parents and showing them with love.

Y/n was glad to finally his first child, but now he had more coming. Ruby is third months old of pregnant, Weiss is six. Blake and Yang are five. Glynda got pregnant a week ago and Kali is eight months pregnant and now he was able to pregnant Cinder and Neo last night.

But the problem was, Y/n hates to wait because Pyrrha was breastfeeding Miko. Y/n kinda got jealous that Miko is getting all the attentions of Pyrrha, but how can he be mad that at cutey face of Miko.

Y/n were remember the day when Y/n was use to be shy, but he likes his new body. Pyrrha did enjoy his new looks and his sadistic done a well match of his expression.

Y/n was enjoying his day off by being his dorm and on his bed and relaxing his spine, after he fought a deadly Grimm.

*Creak*

"Baby?" Ruby voice were heard as she came in. Y/n answer her and she came into the bedroom, Y/n looks and Ruby got a tiny bulge on her stomach, she was only wearing a tank top and her combat skirt. 

"Hi" Ruby said.

"Hi, Rubes" Y/n said, laying on his back "You need something?" Ruby look nervous.

"Yeah" She froze a bit, but continue "I was wondering if I can lay with you, my bed felt uncomfortable and I felt it shake"

"I did tell you" Y/n said "That I wanna change them, but no" Ruby rolled her eyes.

"Can I?" She ask. Y/n nodded and Ruby gladly went on the bed and lay beside him.

Y/n begins to rub her stomach and Ruby giggled.

"I am stun" Ruby said "One day, we were different students and friends and now we are a couple with a unborn baby on the way. I was nervous of being alone and now" She stares at Y/n "Now I have you, so I'm not alone" Y/n smiled as he lean closer to her and kisses her on her lip.

"I was too, ever since I was with Pyrrha. I only thought of her happiness and now she wanted me to be happy" Y/n said. 

"What will happen with us then? With our baby?" Ruby asked him.

"We could take care of them in Beacon, if not then we can ask Ozpin to let us skip the whole congratulate thing and becomes young huntsman and huntresses" Y/n said "If that what you want"

"Yeah" Ruby ask "I love that"

Ruby eyes felt hard to keep them open, so she closes them and fell asleep. Y/n still remains awake, wondering if changing himself to be better was a good idea. Y/n decided to do something else.

TIMESKIP

It had a two hours since Y/n had left Beacon and to somewhere else, Pyrrha was playing with Miko as Weiss was studying her work in Y/n and Pyrrha dorm.

"Who's a cute baby?" Pyrrha asked as she got a hold of Miko's toes, Miko started to laugh as her mother was being funny.

Miko cooed, replying to her being cute.

"That's right, you are" Pyrrha said as she pick her up and cradle her close to her.

"You two create her is so adorable" Weiss said "But why becomes a couple so early?" 

"We wanted too" Pyrrha said "Ever since I accidentally drop one of Y/n's dust potion" Weiss stares at her "His mother wanted him to study Dust" Pyrrha said to her as she nodded "Anyway, I drop one of his potion and it turns my body into this" She said as she refer to her body.

"You made yourself like that by one of Y/n's potions?" Weiss ask, Pyrrha nodded.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Pyrrha look at the door for a while, she handed Miko to Weiss who gladly hold her as Pyrrha decided to walk to the door. Pyrrha opens the door and she saw Y/n, but different.

 Pyrrha opens the door and she saw Y/n, but different

(Same color as his Bio)

"B-baby?" She said to smol Y/n.

"H-hey" Y/n said as his shyness came back.

"You change" Pyrrha said.

"I know, but I wanted this to happen" Y/n said "I felt uncomfortable with my new body, the height gives me a headache" 

"So this means you are back?" Pyrrha ask.

Y/n sigh at first "Yes, I am back to myself" Then out of nowhere, Pyrrha grab Y/n and hold him in her arms and began to make him blush more.

LATER

Weiss and Y/n was together on the couch as Pyrrha and Miko were in the bedroom, taking a nap. Weiss was cuddling with Y/n and saying that he look more cute as his old self. Y/n blushes a lot. 

"I hope that everything will be alright" Y/n said.

"I hope your army is taking care the rest of the problem on Remnant" Weiss said.

"I know" Y/n said

Weiss and Y/n went to sleep as Y/n decided to be on the bottom. Weiss didn't mind that and they both slept on the couch.

A/n: Sorry if this is short, The story of Shy Boy and Invincible Girl is close of ending and also i will be making a story of Halo and rwby crossover