The Stray

NO ONE POV

In Beacon. In Y/n and Pyrrha's dorm, Y/n was checking on his list of what to do on his different date, for Glynda.

"Resturant will be open on a monday night and I can ask if Ozpin can send Glynda on a day off so we can go, I know a good place to get a outfit for the night and a hill where we losts out virginity" Y/n said as Pyrrha smiled.

"I notices that you don't seem shy" Pyrrha said to Y/n.

"I know, it must be the. . . ." Y/n didn't say anything. Luckly for Pyrrha, she knows of what he was talking about.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Pyrrha gotten herselfs off the couch and walk to the door.

Pyrrha opened the door to reveal RWBY, before they spoke, they saw their room.

"Wait, is this your dorm!?" RWBY said as they saw the inside.

"Yeah" Pyrrha said.

"Can I move in?" Weiss said, Ruby shook her head to remember why are there.

"Hi Pyrrha, can we bring Y/n to the vytal festival?" Ruby asked to Pyrrha.

"This is it, when I have a good place for the two of us, I can ask Y/n to become my boyfriend" Ruby said in her mind.

"I can see why not, I do need to spend some time with my team, so yeah" Pyrrha said.

As Y/n was going with RWBY, Yang came back.

"Can I move in?" Yang said.

*Punch* 

TIMESKIP

As RWBY and Y/n was in Vale, Yang had a ice pack on her cheek.

"The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss said as she was smiling, Y/n never seen her smile, but felt a weird vide from it.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out"  Ruby said, Weiss look back at her leader.

"How can you not smile? A Festval dedicated to the culture of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is breathtaking!" Weiss said as they were walking to the dock. Yang threw her ice pack away and follow her team.

"You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring" Yang said as Y/n snickered.

"Quiet, You" Weiss said, not looking at Yang, Y/n jolted to somewhere and left them at the docks.

"Remind me again why we're spending out friday afternoon visiting the stupid dock?" Yang said as she was covering her nose. 

"Ugh, they smell like fish" Ruby said as she cover her nose too, and looked for Y/n.

"I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of the Beacon, I feel as through it is my solemm duty to welcome them to this fine Kingdom" Weiss said as she walk away and was going to the stairs. 

"She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upperhand in the touranment, Y/n" Blake said as she was too, trying to find him.

"You can't prove that" Weiss said, Ruby turn around and spotted Y/n, in front of a robbed dust store.

"Whoa" Ruby said as her team saw it too and ran towards it.

They spotted Y/n, with a small notebook and a pencil as one of the detectives was giving a statement.