Black and White

NO ONE POV/VALE

Blake and Sun were sitting in a Cafe, from a balcony. Blake had never see Y/n since last night but she was starting to get worried if something happen to him.

"Sun. . .. are you familar with the White Fang?" Blake ask to Sun.

"Of course! I don't think there's a faunus on the planet who hasn't heard about them. Stupid, holier-than thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me" Sun said as he drink his tea.

"I was once a memeber of the White Fang" Blake said. Sun immediately choked on his tea, making to place his tea down.

"Wait a minute, You were a member of the White Fang?!" Sun said.

"That's right. I was a memberfor most of my life, actually. You could also say I was born with it"

To Y/n, Y/n was on one of the roof of Vale as he was waiting.

"Your here early, master" Y/n turned around.

Y/n's eyes started to turn red as his innocent had turn from the worse

"What have you got?" He said as he looked down at humanity.

"We are here because of the howl you made, the bots. . . are they safe?" She said.

"Yes, but I am afraid if Ironwood see them, he were try to take them" Y/n said.

"Yes but we can do something with that, we got all the dirti secret know to all humanity, that can ruin their reputations, master" She said with a devilish smirk.

"Good, tell me, when is the ship comes" Y/n said.

In the street, Team Rwby were walking, along with Pyrrha.

"Blaaaaaake, where aaaare yoooouuu?" Ruby shouted to find her.

"Blake!" Her sister shout as well.

"Weiss, you're not helping!" Ruby said to her teammate.

"You know who should help? The police" Weiss said.

"If Blake is with Y/n, then they both will be arrested and I have to kill you" Pyrrha said as she frowned at her.

"It was just an idea" Weiss said, scare by her.

"Yeah, a bad one" Ruby said.

"Y/n is the nicest guy I seen, and an amazing boyfriend, but it was my fault as well, I should have told you guys about this sooner" Pyrrha said, a tear was threating to fall. Ruby came and hug her.

"Why don't you tell us everything, that Y/n told you, maybe we can understand why he is in the Black Wolf Clan" Ruby said, with a smile. Pyrrha started to smiled and decided to tell them everything that she knows.

DOCK/NIGHT

Up on the Warehouse, Y/n was on his four's, stomach touching the cold steel.

"The ship will be here" One of the member said.