Some people Just Want To Watch The World Burn

"Lets hit the dining hall and carb load." Lizzie exclaimed as we stomped down the stairs. "It's game day." 

Today was the annual flag football between the Salvatore Stallions which was us and then Mystic Falls Timberwolves who were just normal people. We have to lose so people don't think we are anything special. 

"I'm not hungry." Josie said.

"Sorry, Lizzie. I'm nervous about the game today that I feel like I might puke." I told her. 

Josie and I noticed the look Lizzie was giving us. 

"What?" Josie and I questioned in unison. 

"Well, uh, funny thing actually, Josette. This morning, as I was desperately trying make this trash bag of a jersey look cute, I suddenly had the urge to purge. So I fled to the bowl, and lo and behold, I heaved up a gallon of black goo. So, seeing in I haven't been daddling in any illicit black magic recently, I can only imagine it was a twin sympathy hurl. And here you both are, denying the days most important meal. So fess up. What did you guys do?"

"Maybe you're pregnant, Lizzie." Penelope spoke up from leaving against a wall. "Oh, or maybe it's just how that jersey fits." 

"Don't talk to Lizzie like that." I defended Lizzie.

"What are you gonna do about it? Suck my magic dry like what you almost did to MG." Penelope retorted.

I grabbed her by the arm lightly and whispered to her, "Pen, it's not a good time to be starting things up with me right now."

"She nodded as she understood.

"Go away, evil one." Josie said.

"Already gone. Hot tip:next time you burn your ex's hair off, make sure she can't rock a bob." Penelope smirked before walking off. 

We turned to walk again when MG stopped us. I froze seeing him. I clinched my hands when I felt the urge to grab him and get his magic from being dead but also alive. I calmed down.

"Morning! Big game tonight..." MG grinned big at us. 

"Bounce, MG." Lizzie cut him off. "If you hurry, you can catch up with the Blair B*tch and tongue chum her again."  MG was still smiling while he turned without a word to leave.

"MG, wait." I was going to grab him so he would stop, but I wasn't sure.  He stopped.

"Yeah, Faith."

"I sorry that the situation got out of control." I explained.

"I forgave you when it happened. I should be going. See you at the game." He said.  I nodded and he walked off. 

Lizzie was thinking before she asked us.  "Did she who shall not be named just fat-shame me?" 

I shrugged.

"Well, she pretty much thinks I'm a vacuum cleaner for magic." 

"Hey, girls, listen." Dad walked up to us. 

"Don't do it." I told him before he could say anything.

"Don't say whatever it is you're about to say because you have Dad face, and wherever Dad face goes, daughter disappointment always follows."  Josie said.

"I'm sorry, I can't make the game today." Dad told us.  "But, dad, you're the coach." Josie sighed. 

"And I'm QB1 this year." Lizzie groaned.

"I hate it as much as you do, but I have to find Landon Kirby." Dad said.

"Okay, so, let's cancel." I stated. "I mean, it's a joke anyway. We can't use our powers, so we suck."