Mombie Dearest

Lizzie was a little too excited today. She couldn't stop smiling and it was kind of creeping me out. I left her to go get some breakfast with Josie. After breakfast Josie and I went back to our room. Josie hesitated before going in, I gave her a half smile.

"Hey. We didn't see you at breakfast." Josie said.  Lizzie skipped over to us.

"I'm too excited to eat." She hugged Josie.

"Happy birthday to me and Josie. Isn't it a beautiful day for a party?" 

"You're... cheerful." Josie raised her brows, confused.

"I told you." I gave her a look. 

"Why wouldn't I be? Mom's coming home, I had sex with Raf, my pores are practically invisible..." Lizzie listed.  My eyes widened at the second thing she said. What? Josie looked shocked and... hurt.

"Wait, what?" Josie asked. "You had sex with..." 

"Last night." Lizzie grinned happily. "You know how mom always says that things work out in the end the way they're supposed to? She's right. I wouldn't have time to represent the witches now with a boyfriend, so you getting the consolation prize is perfect. Okay. I need your help. I'm going for Meghan Markle tasteful ." 

"Woot, woot!" The devil spawn said in our doorway holding two cupcakes.

"Happy birthday, witches." 

"Oh, look. It's Satan in a crop top. Come to burn my world down?" Lizzie snarled. 

"Retro. Princess Di before she got style. I dig it." Penelope smirked.

"What do you want?" Josie asked.

  "Oh, just to cheer you three up. You know, ćause your mom's not coming." 

"What?"

My sisters and I questioned. 

"Oh, I heard them cancel her pickup at the office. I thought you knew. Oops."  I glared and used magic to close the door in her face. Lizzie turned to Josie and I. We shared a look.

Lizzie tried to open dad's office doors but it was locked. She sighed before knocking.

"Uh, dad? Why is your door locked?" Lizzie called.

"And when were you going to tell us that mom wasn't coming back?" Josie asked.

"I was about to. There-there's a strike at the airport in Mozambique." Dad called through the door. Lizzie gave us looks before calling back to him.

"She couldn't compel a pilot and hop on a private jet?"

"She'll explain everything later. Okay? But right now I need you to go because I am wrapping your presents." Dad said.

"No, you're not. You're lying through your teeth." I said.

I reached out my hands to my sisters one from each of them to grab as they siphoned the magic. We said a spell. The doors flew open. Dad was standing beside a girl with dark hair and was familiar.

"Who's this trollop?" Lizzie asked.

"Oh, my god." Josie said looking at the girl.

"I need you to leave right now." Dad stated.

"I'm sorry. How old are you?" The girl pointed her fingers at us.

"16." Lizzie and Josie answered.

"Im 18." I replied. "Today. It's their birthday." Lizzie smile.

"You're twins?" The girl looked at Josie and Lizzie.