I'll Tell You A Story

At the Salvatore school for the young and gifted, Faith is wearing her school uniform that's a long sleeve white lace blouse and blue plaid skirt and looking at a blank white canvas and she has artist block. Hope is in the hallway talking to everyone wearing a white blouse with a green sweater and her plaid skirt. In Lizzie and Josie's room, Lizzie is getting ready for the day. She's wearing a light blue silk sweater, black pre-ripped jeggings and black boots. She's standing at the dresser and looks into the mirror, putting her earrings in and then she walks over to Josie's bed and sees it still made and she sighs sad.

In the hallway Faith walks out of her room and sees Roman sitting in a corner at table, a big goofy smile spreads across her face and he smiles back at her. She meets up with Hope to go to her Dad's office. Emma is sitting in a chair across from the desk and Faith is standing near a chair that Hope is sitting in and Alaric plays them a voicemail from Landon. Emma is wearing a purple sweater and grey jeggings with black boots. Alaric is wearing a black sweater and black jeans.

'Hey Ric, sorry to take off like that, but I just need a little time. So I'm going camping for awhile and hopefully I can catch up on classwork later? Tell Raff and Jed hi for me?' Landon started speaking through the voicemail.

"Out of all people Jed? That makes absolutely no sense why would he say hi to Jed?" Faith ask confused.

"Do we go after him?" Emma ask.

Faith ignores her.

"That doesn't make any sense." Faith says before she's cut off.

"Faith.." Alaric starts.

"Dad, what are you not understanding. TRIAD has already tried to come for him once, it's not safe for him out there! Hell, it's not safe for any of us." Faith says annoyed.

"You and Hope kept a massive secret from him and I think that he just needs some time to process that! Im pretty sure he would've hurt Hope if I didn't convince him otherwise." Alaric says.

"Right hurt me? And I would just cause him pain he wouldn't be able to bear." Hope says smiling.

"I think it's best if we give him some privacy." Alaric said sternly.

Emma nods, Faith sighs upset and leaves and Hope follows.

In the kitchen, Faith and Hope walk in and sees Lizzie wearing a navy-blue apron and has ingredients layed out on the table.

"Was there a monster attack in here?" Faith comments with a smile.

"There you are, I got tired of waiting I attempted to making a pie by myself." Lizzie starts upset.

"Where is it?" Hope ask curious.

"In the garbage. I said attempted and you are going to make it for me... She gives Hope the apron and she takes it, puts it on and says nothing. Lizzie continues and says upset, "Status update, Josie didn't come back last night. I think she slept in Penelope's old room, which is a really good way to getting Hepatitis B?"

"Have you slept at all, you seem a little." Faith ask with a smile.

"Focused, motivated and on point." Lizzie says cutting Faith off.

"Yea you're putting way to much into this best thing is to let Josie be mad because she won't be mad for long. I give it a week tops." Faith said.

Hope starts rolling the dough and Faith is searching in the cabinets.

"Not sleeping in the same bedroom means, twin forgiveness cuddle is off the table. She's been held up in the library so a snack offering should do the trick?" Lizzie says cheery.