There's a Mummy On Main Street

The crew was on a road trip for spring break in search of the urn.Alaric is driving his silver van down the road, Kaleb is sitting up in front. Lizzie, Hope,Faith and Josie are sitting in the second row with Faith and Hope in the middle Faith near Josie and Hope near Lizzie, Emma, and Dorian are sitting in the back seats near the trunk.

"Dr. Saltzman, this van is very white of you" Kaleb said.

"It's retro" Alaric said.

"It's a gas-guzzling atrocity on wheels" Lizzie said.

"I brought snacks" Hope said, handing the bag to Dorian and Emma.

"Oh, sweet. Did you pack them before or after you decided to FOMO your way onto our trip?" Lizzie said.

"Like I'm gonna let you guys chase monsters without me?" Hope asked.

"I would've thought you wanted to spend the break trying to steal Faith's hipster boyfriend" Lizzie said.

Faith rolled her eyes.

"Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from mine and Faith's mistakes. You know, there's currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because Faith and I thought a unicorn was cute. It's called accountability. Maybe there's a bracelet for it" Hope said.

Kaleb laughs.

"Or maybe you just wanted to ruin yet another Saltzman spring break" Lizzie said.

"When have I ever ruined a spring break?" Hope asked.

"Girls? We're gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right?" Alaric said.

"It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here. I'm burning up" Hope said.

"You're burning up. Now, that's ironic" Lizzie said.

"What does that even mean?" Hope asked.

"Don't play dumb. I see you. I see right through you" Lizzie said.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What happened to playing nice?" Hope said.

"Over. Done. I'm getting back to me. I am who I am. Right, Josie? Josie?" Lizzie said, before tugging on her arm. Josie looks over pulling her ear buds out.

"Sorry?" Josie asked.

"Josie, you cannot leave me alone with just her for company" Lizzie said.

"Well, I get carsick if I don't listen to music" Josie said. She puts her ear bud back in and Lizzie grabs her arm again, And Lizzie tries to Faith's phone so she'll pay attention to her. All three girls start fighting as Hope tries to break it up and Alaric yells.

"Girls there's no reason to tense or awkward, okay" Alaric said.

Josie listens to her music and looks out the window.

"We're gonna get through this together. God help us all" Alaric said.

"Woot. Road trip" Kaleb said.

Alaric is driving down the road and turns up the music. Kaleb looks annoyed and the girls start complaining again and Alaric ignores them and plays the music louder.  Lizzie sees Alaric not paying attention and she hits  Hope in the arm with a smile. Hope says nothing in shock. Dorian and Emma passes out snacks and drinks to everyone.  Lizzie hits Hope again and then hits Faith.

"Punch buggy, no returns" Lizzie said.

"Could you be more annoying?" Faith asked ticked off.

Hope looks at Lizzie upset and annoyed. Josie throws up twice feeling sick into a brown bag and everyone complains.  Alaric sings a song about beer to lighten the mood. Faith falls asleep on Josie.