Let's Just Finish the Dance

Faith and Landon were cuddling and Faith was having a bad dream.

"Faith wake up." Landon said

"Faith wake up!" Landon said as he shook her.

Faith woke up screaming and pushed Landon back with her powers into the painting she made for him.

She gasped awake. "Oh my god." Faith said shocked and confused.

"Landon are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

He starts coughing. "Well I was recently dead so I think I'll mend." He stated getting up and pushing everything off him.

"What happened?" Faith asked confused.

"You were having a nightmare. And then you screamed, and some magical wave thing hit me, and now I have art supplies were no man should." He said adding a joke to lighten the mood.

Faith, Alaric, and Hope were training to fight in the gym.

"So what's wrong with you?" Alaric looks at Faith.

"Nothing I'm fine." Faith said as she fought off both Hope and Alaric.

"Oh really, then why did I walk into my room that was destroyed by art supplies."  Hope asked.

Faith ignored her.

All three of them took a break and switched sides.

"Landon told me about your little incident." Alaric said.

"Isn't boyfriend confidently a thing?it should be." Faith retorted.

They started fighting again and Hope swung over Alaric's head.

"He's just worried about you that's all." Alaric said.

"He doesn't need to be." Faith said.

They all swung over each other and hope flipped over Faith.

Faith was about to hit Alaric very hard but he missed just in time.

"Are you sure? It seems like you're manifesting a little stress and anxiety." He asked as he could see Faith was talking her anger out on him.

"My guess is, you're still dealing with the trauma of seeing Landon dead, but I get it if I saw Rafael like that I don't know what I'd do." Hope says.

Faith grunts as she's fighting them. "I've been through worse." She says.

They are still fight and Hope jumps over the stick Alaric swings underneath her feet.

"I mean with your family history I just want to make sure-" Alaric gets cut off.

"I said I'm fine!" Faith yells as she pushes Alaric back with her powers.

Alaric lands smack down on the ground. As he groans from the pain.

"Okay. I-I could stand to blow off some steam. I'm gonna.... go check the woods to see if I can wolf out." Faith says as she processes what happened.

"Sorry about her." Hope says as she leaves too.

Everyone was in the grand hall waiting for Alaric's announcement. Faith was apart of the event committee so she stood on one side of Alaric and Lizzie stood on the other.

"I have some news. Many of you, like me, have forgotten that we are hosting this year's Miss Mystic Falls pageant." Alaric tells everyone.

All of the students groan.

"Trust me, I know. But the rotation is set in stone. So let's take the opportunity to maintain our image as a normal school for the rich and awful. As usual anything remotely magical, enchanted, vampire, wolf or witch related, must be kept tucked away, hidden, and under lock and key." Alaric said taking authority.