1

Hey there readers! This story is the continuation of Roses4may that I'm finishing now. Please read that first if you haven't already to get the beginning of the story! And if you already have I hope to reach your expectations and if I'm not please let me know in the comments what you think I should work on. Enjoy!

Dawn

The lunch table was quiet today.

Ever since Misty started dating ash a rift in the group began.

Serena was obviously heartbroken and I was getting tired of it.

"Serena come on now he's not the only guy in the world if he doesn't want you like that move on girl!" I yelled at her mopping body.

"But I only wanted ash and you wouldn't understand! You probably never have been in love!" She yelled and walked off.

May and I stared at her stomping off with a sigh. Her words stuck in me.

Have I truly ever been in love?

I placed my palm to lift my head as I sighed and stared at him. The boy with the gorgeous purple hair. My mystery boy.

I've never liked a boy as much as I have him and I hardly even know him!

But it seems that every time I'm around him my heart skips a beat.

Maybe I'll get to know him soon.

I don't want to love again though. Not after Kenny.

-----------------------------------

Round and around like a horse on a carousel, we go will I catch up to love? I could never tell, I know chasing after you is like a fairy tale, but I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel

I stared into Paul's direction in a daze. The room seemed to fade into dust. All I could see was him.

Though I could never have him. My broken heart wasn't willing to.

Come come one come all you must be this tall to ride this ride at the carnival

Oh come take my hand and run through playland so high too high at the carnival

As I was enchanted I imagined the old me pushing me towards him. Almost as if saying to let my guard down and trust in love again. But that pain after. Was it worth it?

And it's all fun and games til somebody falls in love but you've already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now

I sang as I walked from lunch back to class right behind Paul who also happened to be in that class.

Really I knew I'm already into this guy, it was the inevitable.

Round and around like a horse on a carousel we go will I catch up to love I could never tell I know chasing after you is like a fairytale but I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel

This horse is too slow we're always this close almost almost we're a freak show

Right right when I'm near it's like you disappeared where'd you go?

Mr. Houdini your a freak show!

And it's all fun and games til somebody falls in love but you've already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now