Leaf

It's starting again! I rolled my eyes as Garry flirted around with some other girls in the camp from another school. Wasn't he suppose to be my boyfriend again!?

I just sat on the bench glaring at him when my friends came over.

"Blue you should say something to him how dare he do that!" Serena began.

I nodded and put down my sand which walking over to him.

"Garry what the hell are you doing!" I yelled waving my arms around. The girls all ran off scared of me and I huffed.

"Huh leaf what's the matter?" I rolled my eyes and just gave him an annoyed look.

"You flirting with other girls when we're together!" I yelled and he just smiled.

"Aw did you really force yourself to believe that? Come on blue you know how I am I'll play along with you and go back to some other girls and you'll still be head over heels in love with me" My eyes welt up with tears. He said it like it meant nothing.

I looked down speechless.

"Aw did you not come on blue" he started to reach down for my shoulder but I slapped his hand away.

"Fuck off! You disgust me!" I yelled running away the girls chasing after me.

I just wanted to forget him and I never will.

May

After helping blue out we all headed to the camp stage area for an announcement.

"Everyone the camp is holding a field day with 5 teams the team at the end of the day with the most points win! To get points you'll be playing mini games and each hour we hold a big game for lots of points so the first let's give out teams!" The camp leader announced.

"Oh this is so exciting guys!" I squealed hugging them.

"Go through the boards and see which team your on!" Everyone started to move towards the 5 boards looking for their picture.

The girls and I were relieved to see we were all on the same team yellow. But then we saw who else was on the team with us....

Kenny, Red, Brendan, Rudy, and Clement.

Guys that all liked us!

"Not the geek clement! He's so nerdy and sensitive and I'm too nice!" Serena cried.

"Oh this is gonna be awkward since I dated red" leaf said.

"Rudy will never get out of my life won't he!" Misty yelled angrily.

"I wanted my Paul" Dawn whined.

"Come on girls we can do this we gotta beat all the other teams!" The boys finally made it to our board seeing their photos.

"Ah we're here with the unbreakable foursome" Kenny said and we giggled.

I looked over at the other board next to us to see the boys on the blue team.

On their team was melody, Ursula, and two new girls.

"Ah guess you guys are the completion" one of the new girls with purple hair said.

I tilted my head.

"And who might you be" I asked crossing my arms.

"I'm Sami and this my twin sister Yami" she presented the other girl. "We're from point view high north of yalls school" she added.

She then held onto Drew's arm.

"But I didn't know you had this hunk went there!" She gushed and I felt my heart tug angrily.