May

"Camp!" I squealed on the top of my lungs.

"Yup and as long as either ash and I don't get a detention again we should all be able to go" Misty added.

I nodded and gushed at the thought of all of us at camp together.

"What do you mean I can't go!" Brianna yelled.

I looked over towards that side of the cafeteria to see her yelling and throwing a fit at drew.

"That's what the teacher told me to inform you! You have too many tardies!" He yelled back causing her to cross her arms.

"Well duh it takes me an hour to look this good in the morning but whatever daddy will find a way to get me in" she giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"What a snob" I waited on leaf to add something as she usually did but nothing.

Looking over at her I saw she was looking down in deep thought.

"Earth to leaf" I waved a hand and she shook it off.

"Huh oh yeah?" She looked at me confused and I furrowed a brow.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

She nervously laughed and nodded her head.

"Better be we got a long trip tomorrow" Misty added before going back to chowing down her sand which.

"Oh girls we should have a sleepover tonight and head to the camp bus tomorrow together!" Serena cheered.

We all agreed to the idea and after school headed to Serena's house.

Serena

"Coming!" I yelled as I struggled to carry all my luggage downstairs.

I had two arm bags around me and two huge suitcases I carried on wheels.

"You're bringing all that" Misty said with a shocked expression.

I nervously smiled and she sighed.

"Come on only two" I puffed out a breath and choose two to take.

We made our way to school to get to the buses home.

"Oh I'm so excited!" Dawn squealed.

I smiled back at her and just as we were about to enter professor oak stopped us.

"Now children since there's been many complaints on behavioral issues so we've included a seating chart to better suit the travel" he explained.

We all sighed except for leaf who ran into professor oaks arms hugging him.

"Gramps I haven't seen you in forever! What are you doing here?!" She asked letting go with a cheerful smile.

"Leaf! How have you been darling!" He said.

"Gramps your here!" I turned around to see Garry and the guys.