May

"Come on may get your mind off of it!" Dawn tried as she pulled my arm.

"But I can't I feel betrayed!" I yelled.

"Hm" I could tell my friends were trying. But I wasn't.

I looked at Serena and Misty but they were pretty lost too. I'm glad they made up and are both taking a break from the whole ash situation. We haven't talked about it.

Leaf also was taking a break at thinking about guys.

"Hey May you like basketball right?" Leaf asked. I nodded my head confused as to where she's going with this.

"Well It's try out season and I'm actually trying out to be in volley ball but I think you'd be great for basketball" she said as she handed me a flyer.

I examined it and then an idea popped in my head.

"Duh this is perfect!" My friends looked at me like I was crazy for shooting my body up.

Later that day I went to try outs and saw a lot of girls. They seemed way more athletic then me.

As I was doing some stretches I heard someone clear their throat.

Turning around I saw Brianna with her arms crossed.

"So your trying out too huh"

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Yeah and what of it" I stood not letting her tear me down.

"Hmph well good luck you'll need it!" She walked off and I found myself more nervous then before.

As I stood there looking down I could hear in my head my friends.

"No need to worry" dawns voice rang in my head.

Then I imagined drews face last and knew I wasn't about to give up.

I continued doing my stretches getting ready for the real stuff.

Finally the coaches lined us up to take turns and see how many scores we could make in 2 minutes.

I made 37.

Brianna came in close with 32.

Next we did a mini game splitting us into two teams.

Brianna was on the other team. Good I got to shove her a little and take the ball from here at several points in the game.

"Alright thank you all for coming tomorrow we'll have the results posted" the coach announced.

I finally let out a breath and rubbed some of the sweat off of me.

"Psh I bet they wouldn't even consider you as a team member" Brianna laughed at me but I didn't care.

She's getting old.

Dawn

"Ahah ha! You look so dumb!" Misty laughed at me.

I crossed my arms.

"Oh whatever! I don't think it looks that different" I said looking into the mirror.

"Why don't you just be yourself?" She asked.

I sighed "cause Paul doesn't like me for me" I answered. Misty shook her head.

"He just hasn't gotten to know you" she took of my fake glasses and put down my hair.

"Your perfect how you are"

I smiled at that.

I'm going to get Paul by being myself!

Ash