End

Garry

Smell heartbreak on my hands
Feel sick to my stomach as I begin to stand

The blindness of the sun woke my up. I tried to cover my eyes with my arms but I couldn't fall back to sleep.

I stirred up and looked around. My room was a mess of Ramon noodle cups and Pokémon data scattered on the ground.

I see an outline in my bed
In the same spot I watched him rest his head

I looked back at my bed and saw my outline. I really should fold the sheets but I felt too lazy. 

Lately I've been lazy to do anything.

I walked to the bathroom which wasn't far as I had a small apartment here. Gramps paid for it.

I washed my face and looked at myself. I wasn't looking too fresh. I had huge bags under my eyes, messy hair, no girls in this school liked me I mean I don't blame them.

It's whatever though not like I wanted to be in an relationship anyways.

I've done you wrong
I regret it
Write this song
Trying to forget it
Feel this emptiness in my chest
Feel surreal but I'm
Feeling stressed
And my need to do something
Fucked  up over nothing
Now I gotta just tell someone
Tell someone what I've done

Every time I thought about the day I left months ago I had to bite my tongue.

I just wanted to scream and tell leaf what I meant. That I didn't want to leave her, I did love her I just couldn't trust myself.

I changed into my uniform hating the fact I go to a private school now. I walked out in my headphones barely glancing at anyone.

Even if I did they all look blurry. I couldn't quite put myself to focus anymore.

Please bathe me now wash me clean just set my heart on fire like gasoline
Bathe me now wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire like gasoline

I felt like an empty shell as I walked the halls of the huge school. My world had turned black and white and I was covered in red.

Because a fire was ready to blow any second in me. I'll never get accustomed to this life.

I wake up the morning after
You call but I don't answer
And I can't look you in the eyes
No matter how hard I try

As I sat in class I thought about the day after I left.

Leaf called me so many times but I couldn't bring myself to talk to her. I had too much shame in me.

You deserve forever
Not a boy looking for better
But there's love existing here
Ima try to keep you near

That why I did it isn't it? Because I'm just a cycle. I fall into love with leaf, get bored, fall out of love, leave, repeat.

The cycles here should be much easier to endure.

Wake up, school, lab, home, and repeat.

No emotion. I'm starving for it now though.

Please bathe me now
Wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire like gasoline
Bathe me now yeah
Wash my clean
Just set my heart on fire like gasoline

Hours later I was in the lab running tests again. Gramps could barely do this now so he takes morning shifts while I'm at school and I take over after.

He isn't satisfied with my results though. I haven't done anything new or groundbreaking.

Please bathe me now
Wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire
Like gasoline
Bathe me now yeah
Wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire like gasoline
Bathe me now
Wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire like gasoline

Suddenly the door opened and I furrowed a brow. Nobody else worked here tonight but me.

"Garry" My eyes widened. Now way.

There she was standing right in front of me. Her beautiful brown eyes, matching long hair.

"Garry" she repeated her voice cracking. I could see the tears well up in her eyes and I choose to forget about my self doubts.

I'll get over them I see now. I needed her in my life. This time I'll open up.

She ran to me and I opened my arms for her to come into. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer.

Leaf wrapped her arms around me crying softly. I couldn't help but cry too.

"Im so sorry Im so stupid" I whispered. She only held me tighter.

"No it's okay I forgive you" I'll love her even more for that.

Drew

"Drew dear I need you to go to town and pick up some groceries" great an excuse to get out of this house.

So many days of just laying in my bed. Hiding from Brianna.

..

At the grocery store I saw that familiar brown hair. The one defying gravity.

May?

She walked over to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I need you" she whispered.

I knew I needed her too.

She cried softly and I rubbed her back in comfort.

"You know I have to stay" she shook head at that.

"We could runaway" she said looking up at me. The look in her eyes was all I needed.

We ran away together.

End.

...

Thank you guys for reading! At the moment I am very busy so I will be ending this book to work on my other stories.

I have two more Pokémon love story books you can read!

I am working on a book 2 so don't worry the story isn't over yet!