4

Paul

"Um I guess we should put our names first" I said in a monotone voice.

Dawn just nodded her head.

Why can't I talk to her like a normal person? She must think I'm a weirdo.

We wrote our names on the page and began to think of how to get this done right.

"Well the debate is over wether animals should or shouldn't be held in captivity and I our side is the not so we should go to the library and research for facts and put that into a PowerPoint" Dawn suggested.

I nodded in agreement.

I looked at her glasses and her hair up. It was different from her usual clothing. She's the girliest girl I know!

"So lets go after school?" She asked. I nodded and she handed me her phone.

"Well put in your number" she smiled. I looked down at her phone and saw her wallpaper was the cover of the book series from the other day.

"You really into the series?" I asked.

She nodded with a huge smile.

"Who's your favorite character?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Um the girl one duh" she laughed nervously.

"There's serval girl characters" I pointed out.

"Oh yeah but you know the one with the hair and eyes" she's very awkward.

Maybe I was the one ruining the conversation.

I stopped asking and put my phone number in. When I handed her the phone I watched her turn around and put a fist in the air and I could faintly hear her say score.

I'm probably wrong though.

Drew

"Dumb June! Hurry up and get it!" I yelled carrying her up.

"Shut up drew im not that heavy!" she yelled back.

She continued moving way too much.

"Grab the football already!" I yelled louder.

"Coach wanted the school colored one! All these are brown!" She roared knocking the brown footballs down.

"Aha! There it is" she finally picked up the right one but the sudden movement cause her to fall down.

Enough to where I also fell down and pushed over the door stopper shutting it.

"Great now we're locked in here!" I yelled rubbing my head.

"Thanks to you grass head!" My yelled punching my shoulder.

We both got up and swept off some dirt off.

May began banging on the door and screaming for help.

"Don't waste your breath June everyone else is in the gym can't hear from here" I explained.

She looked at me annoyed but suddenly she leaned back against the door and let her body slide down.

"I have to get out there Drew practice is important especially to help the team" May said while holding her head with her hands.

I sighed and sat next to her rubbing her shoulder.

"We'll get out" I said to comfort her. She lifted her head and looked back at me.

"Okay" she nodded and I helped her up.

"Now let's look around for anything we can use to help us out" we began to look when May began to talk again.