💙1 💙

((Just so you know, Y/N means 'your name'))
I woke up to the sound of maxx snoring across the room, his blonde hair flopped on his face and his jeans and sweaty t-shirt still on from yesterday.

I walked over and poked him, "Maxx, did you go out and get drunk..?"

Maxx slightly woke up, he looked around and then looked at me, his emerald green eyes looked into mine, "pfft, no.." he then looked away from me with a blush on his face.

I wasn't going to lie, Maxx was cute, dream on if you think I fell him that though. I mean I've learned to like him, we'd been roommates for a couple of months now and are already super close.

"Sureeee" I rolled my eyes and plopped onto the bed beside him, he immediately sat up banging his head on the upper bunk, I began to laugh and he turned away all red.

"Okay, I'm not an ass, are you okay..?" I asked.

He smiled fixing his planets that were hanging above, "Yeah yeah, don't worry about me.."

Cody then walked in, he threw a hoodie at me, he then smiled and walked out. What the actual fuck? What happened to his grand entrances?

"Mh, are you guys dating..?" Maxx asked, he looked a bit disappointed.

"No no no no, I just don't have any hoodies so he said he would give me one".

Maxx grinned, "Why didn't ya just ask me?!" He ran over to his closet and pulled out one and gave it to me, he then threw Cody's aside.

Uhh fishy much..? I thought looking at him.

Zach and dan were trying to convince me that Maxx liked me, but I just didn't see it, we were just friends, like geez.

I smiled and put his on, it was comfortable. He then gulped and looked at me with a smile, he kinda moved closer to me making the Situation much more awkward, he then cleared his throat.

"Y/N, I like you.."

Authors note: Omg this is so fucking bad! I really hope that this fic gets better because just like his is the first 'set it off' thing I've ever wrote, so wish me luck? Also don't ask why this was made and published at like 12:58.