💙3💙

(Eh, this book is okay..)
"Well, I uh.." she looked down at her lap playing with her hands.

Maxx sighed, "You came in here for a reason, don't be afraid to tell me.." he looked off and then back up at me.

I couldn't help but blush, I could tell he really wanted to know, but didn't want to pressure me, I liked that about him, he never forced anything and he never was rude on purpose.

"I was wondering if you weren't joking when you said you liked me" I bit my lip.

That's not even close to what you were gonna say! I thought.

His face instantly  lit up in blush, "Well, Yeah I mean... I love you so much".

"But, why me..?"

"Because you're you Y/N! What's not to love about you?" He then Slowly slid his hand to touch mine, he grabbed it gently and held it.

I was red now, but there was no trying to hide anything anymore, I leaned over and gave him a kiss, his eyes lit up as he kissed back and his eyes closed.

He-... he knows now.. My thoughts were in a state of panic, what would he think, I lied and he was kissing me!?

I pulled away, "Uh, I-... sorry" I looked away and then gave a quick look at his eyes, they were such a beautiful color, I looked around at some of his features, his face was a perfect shape and his hair was beautiful.

I then noticed he had painted his nails, it was adorable!

Awww! I thought.

"I uh I was so nervous!! I couldn't say I really liked you when I did-..." I was cut off.

"Y/N, it's okay, I understand.." he smiled and kissed my nose causing me to giggled in surprise.

"I love you with all my heart babygirl.." he said softly.

"I love you too b-babe.."

Authors note: Idk but this was kinda spoused to be a fluff chapter, I actually liked this chapter a lot and I hope you do to! ❤️ and sorry it's so short!