💙10💙

//400 READS Thank you guys so much! I never thought that this many people would like this! I appreciate every one of you. *throws p!atd merch and set it off merch at everyone reading and voting*//

((Maxx's POV))
As I stepped out the door I let out a heavy sigh. I didn't know that Kate could be like that, she used to be so sweet.

I fumbled around in my pocket and found my car keys, I quickly got into my car and began to drive home. I felt bad because it was late, I read the time on the radio.

11:00 pm

I drove the long road home. I was scared that Y/N would yell at me or break up with me, I did love her. But then again because I took the long road I would be more late.

Stupid asshole!

*Timeskip to 30 minutes later when Maxx gets home to his overprotective gal*

I pulled into the driveway and got out. I went up to the door grabbing my key out of my pocket I opened the door and went in closing it behind me.

I looked around, everything was quiet everyone was in their room except for Zach. He was sitting in the Kitchen playing 'Angry birds' on his phone eating a pop tart.

He lost the game and mumbled "ahh shit!"

I chuckled a bit, he heard and looked up, he turnt off his phone.

"Maxx! Y/N has been waiting for you all day, she's in her bedroom last time I looked she's still awake.."

I smiled sadly, "Thanks.." I made my way towards the stairs and Zach went back to his game letting out small sighs and 'ya!!' If he won a level.

I crept down the hallway and to Y/N's room, I opened the door and it creaked a bit. She was in bed, she looked like she was asleep she had tear stains on her cheeks and she was clearly a mess.

I crept over to the bed and laid next to her pulling her closer to my warmth, she tossed and turned for a bit but then finally turned burying her head in my chest.

I rubbed her head and looked to her, she had her eyes slightly open.

"M-maxxy! You're finally home.." she mumbled.

((Thank you for reading!! Once again if you have any recommendations go Dm me on Instagram- @brendon.tea oh! Also make sure to go read some of my fren- sad-phan story's! She's pretty cool))