💙6💙

(Thank y'all so much for over 300 readsss!!)
((Y/n POV))

Maxx pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me, "You hungry?"

I nodded and he went over to his desk grabbing his car keys and then my hand, we walked down to the car and the got in. We decided to go to subway.

We walked in and went to order, Maxx orders a half sub with ham, Swiss cheese, mayo and some turkey. I just ordered ham and lettuce.

I giggled and looked over to him as he grabbed his sandwich then mine, "Sooo you're actually trying something new?"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes playfully, "Well yeah, Cody's always saying I'm to picky so I have to try something new".

We walked over to our table and unwrapped our sandwich's eating them. Then a girl with long blonde hair and black eyes walked in.

Maxx looked up in awe, I took notice to this and honestly was a bit Jealous.

"Mhh watcha looking at?" I questioned.

He immediately looked over, "Nothing!" He smiled sweetly and kept eating his sandwich looking over at her.

I rolled my eyes annoyed and I looked at her she was very pretty with a nice black dress on- not to mention she was short too.

She got her order and as she walked out she winked at Maxx.

((Authors note- Hey Sorry for this being so short! And sorry about not updating! I've just been so busy with school and its not an excuse 😂 This is super shitty to, but this girl is gonna have a big role later so ye ✌🏻