💙2💙

((Ayyy don't think I'm getting sleep tonight lmao))
I gulped, I honestly didn't know what to say, maybe I heard him wrong, or he said something wrong?

"W-What?" I asked stuttering.

He looked at me, he looked like he was gonna explode, his hair stuck to his forehead that was now sweaty and sticky.

"I really like you Y/N, ever since we met you seemed, well you know..? My type.." he trailed off and looked down at the floor.

I was shocked, out of all people he liked me, and fuck now Zach and dan were right.. and I had to admit it to them, this really sucks, but at the same time, maybe it doesn't..? No no no, you don't like him, okay..?

"I'm sorry Maxx, but I uh... I don't like you.." I gulped, I felt like a asshole, I mean I did like him but I just didn't wanna Admit a lot of stuff, I was being a selfish bitch.

"Oh, well sorry for wasting your time!" He said with a fake smile, he then grabbed his cloths and went to the showers.

I just fucking messed up, I felt so selfish why did I do that? Maxx was so sweet about it and that's what made me feel even worse.

I got up and banged on Zach and dans door, Zach opened it.

"Oh hi, Y/N!" He smiled cheerfully, he then continued, "Anything I can help you with?".

I sighed, "You were right, Maxx does like me, and I l-like him to, but I said I didn't and now is just all screwed up!" I began to cry, then I felt Zach's arms around me.

"It's okay... I'm sure we can fix it some how, don't worry".

Wow, Zach  wasn't laughing and bragging about how he was right and that I was wrong at all this time, that's surprising.

Cody and now Zach, damn are they switching personalities or something..?

I shook the weird thought off to see dan came up to the door, "Mh what's wrong Y/N?" He questioned.

I looked up at dan giving a small smile, "Nothing.." I looked over to Zach pleading he wouldn't tell dan the situation.

"She just didn't get that much sleep" Zach lied grinning at me.

Dan looked at both of us suspiciously, "Well, okay....get more sleep Y/N.." he then pushed out of the room to go make coffee.

I let out a soft sigh, "Thanks, but what am I gonna do about this..? I think Maxx is upset.."

Zach smiled lightly and stepped back a bit, "Well, Maxx isn't the type to get mad easily, he's probably just a bit sad that you 'don't like Him'" Zach gave a small giggle.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed pushing his shoulder a bit.

He laughed and then his face became serious, "But you should tell him, don't hide your emotions, especially from Maxx, he's been threw a lot.."

I was a bit confused, Maxx never really told me about his personal life, I gave a soft groan, "Fineee! But it's not gonna be that easy".

Zach then walked back into his room and sat on his bed pulling out his phone scrolling threw his Instagram. ((Zachsio, btw))

Y/N slowly walked back to the dorm room, Maxx was sitting at his desk looking out the window he then turned around, the sunlight making his face and blonde hair have a little glow.

"What do you want, Y/N..?" He said, he sounded a bit annoyed and depressed.

"Well..."

Authors note: Okay so I was looking at pictures of Maxx and I was in tears, like no joke he's so adorable and kind like he's so caring! I hope you enjoyed this!