Three times a day

Jennie was very much thankful towards Hanbin for understanding her situation. She promised him that their relation will never change. She also told him about how she didn't want this and that it was just an act. Hanbin could crack up joke to ease her. He was hurt of course, but he knows that it was forced.

"You guys don't have to kiss right?" Hanbin asked out of the blue.

Jennie looked her boyfriend who was sulking a little bit. 'How cute' she thought.

"Of course not, well we can be together at school. I'm just going to be with her outside the public or events. I can be with you anytime if you want but in private." Jennie assured Hanbin.

"Then it's okay by me. If she mistreats you, tell me." Hanbin said.

"What will you do anyway?" Jennie laughed.

"I cannot beat up girls but I will report it to the police for domestic violence." Hanbin resorted.

"Of course..." Jennie pinched his cheek adorably.

"I love you Jennie." Hanbin said again while he caressed her knuckles.

Jennie smiled widely, "I know, I know..."

The thing Hanbin wanted was the 'I love you' from Jennie but he never heard it from her mouth. He didn't want to ask or anything because it could only build up tension. He once doubted that if Jennie loved him or not. Jennie never said it to him because she didn't know what to say. She was shy at these things and saying love you never crossed her mind. She always thought, 'This is not the right time.'

--

Lisa's apartment was cleaned, not even a flicker of dust. She was proud of herself as it was the first time she put effort on cleaning. That was best for her.

"I'm really cool...wow." She complimented herself as she looked around.

"I should get award for this." Lisa said as she smiled at herself.

Yes, a weird habit of Manoban, talking to herself.

She checked the bedroom and wondered where they will sleep.

"Will we sleep together?" She questioned as a blush crept on her cheeks.

"No, no...She will hate it. I will sleep at the sofa since it is big too and I can watch dramas all night. She can have the whole bedroom." She said and nodded her head at response.

(A/N: WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF MANOBAN?)

Her phone rang loudly making her come to the reality. She quickly looked her phone and saw her best friend name popping.

"Jihyoooooooo!" She answered with a loud voice.

Jihyo was her best friend since she came to Korea. She was really nice and they clicked well when they first met.

"Wow, what's with the tone, Manoban? Did you forget that we have a meeting with me today?" Jihyo faked a sad voice.

Lisa had totally forgotten about it. She was too much into cleaning and managing her apartment she forgot about her best friend.

"I didn't. I am already ready by the way, I'll come now, bye." Lisa said quickly as she scanned herself, she was still in her pajama.

"Come quick, I'm already here." Jihyo said and hung up.

Lisa whined as she quickly dashed to get ready worrying that she will take too much and Jihyo will have to wait.

--

"I knew she was lying once she said she was already ready..." Jihyo mumbled under her breath and stomped her feet. She was impatiently waiting for half an hour inside the cafe.