I lied

"I'm thinking to buy a new television." Lisa said to Seulgi as they walked to their next class.

"Why?" Seulgi asked her.

Lisa didn't even want to remember what happened few days ago. It was a tragic moment in her life.

Lisa groaned, "Don't even ask...Jennie literally threw the television. I woke up to find no television."

Seulgi laughed, "Really? Why did she do that anyway?"

"I tend to watch dramas all night and she had warned me about it and about my eyes condition. I just continued on watching all night and she caught me once or twice and had warned me. But that unfortunate day, she had threatened me but I took it for granted and watched it all night. She saw me and scolded me for half an hour. But when I woke up in the morning, there was no sign of my poor TV." Lisa said with a sad tone and she was already tearing up.

Seulgi noticed her and said, "You should have listened to her. Now, don't cry. You are such a baby."

Lisa wiped her upcoming tear, "But I'll buy a new one with more advanced features,"

"Do as you want, Lice." Seulgi laughed at her.

Irene rushed towards them as she saw them. She was holding a rose in her other hand and she quickly wrapped her arms around Seulgi.

"For you," Irene simply said stroking her hair back as she gave the flower to Seulgi.

Seulgi looked confused but soon understood it because they've been doing it for years,

"Thank you, Joohyun." She said as she pecked Irene's lip.

Lisa was smiling at them and felt that it must be nice to have someone. They are too cute to be real, she thought.

"What occasion is today?" Lisa asked to them because they were blushing at each other.

"It's Valentine week and it's rose day today, she always gives it to me." Seulgi said with a smile.

Irene nodded with a blush creeping in her cheeks.

"What about you? It's your first valentine with Jennie, have you planed something?" Seulgi asked her. They still didn't know about the contract.

Lisa thought about the right answer but she couldn't say anything,

"I'll...prepare her something," Lisa said to them.

Irene squealed, "Maybe I can give you ideas for it."

"She's an expert." Seulgi said as she pointed to Irene.

"Okay..." Lisa said with a small smile.

Irene stopped laughing and looked serious for a moment and ordered,

"Today, give her a rose, red rose."

--

"What's with the lunchbox?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo looked her and smiled, "It's for Lisa."

Jennie frowned instantly and she even didn't know why.

"And why is that?" Jennie asked while sitting on her seat.

"She said me that she always eats junk food and you guys order food most of the time because you both truly suck at cooking. I wanted her to get the taste of homemade food too, so I prepared for it." Jisoo said with a bright smile. She had seriously made this for Lisa in a heartbeat.

"Then, where's mine?" Jennie questioned.

Jisoo looked her with a confused expression and asked, "Why should I make one for you?"