Feel

Lisa woke up while stretching her arms and legs. She opened her eyes and looked around but Jennie wasn't there. She quickly looked the time and it was already 11 in the morning. She didn't sleep properly because Jennie was cuddling and she felt really good.

She went to the washroom to be fresh and changed her clothes. She quickly went downstairs to eat something but found Jennie and her two cousins playing in the living room.

"Good morning guys," Lisa greeted as she stopped and watched them.

They turned their attention from their board game and greeted Lisa back,

"Good morning."

Lisa just smiled and went to the kitchen to eat something. She asked the maid to prepare her breakfast but the maids refused to give her.

"Huh? Why?" Lisa groaned at them.

The maids laughed at her and said, "We were ordered not to feed you."

"By who? That Bambam?" Lisa glared at them and rubbed her tummy.

The maids shook their head, "No..."

"Miss Jennie said us."

Lisa whined, "Why? I'm hungry...please."

"Please go talk to her, miss." One of the maid s said to her.

"Ugh! This is an order, give me food." Lisa said as she stood up.

"Stop being childish, Lisa." Jennie said as she came from behind and touched Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa looked Jennie and said, begged, "Why are you doing this? I'm hungry."

Jennie chuckled, "I know, I know..."

"Can I eat then?"

"Uh...no,"

"Why?" Lisa said again while stomping her feet.

She was furious now; her hunger was slowly turning her into a beast.

"We're going out, Lisa. You're taking me out to roam around Thailand." Jennie said as she pulled Lisa away from the kitchen.

"But I'm hungry" Lisa said as she pouted.

"We'll eat out, go and change now." Jennie said to her.

Bambam and Sorn were snickering while watching Lisa, who was still pouting and making puppy eyes to Jennie.

"Please Lisa...I'll treat you." Jennie said as she pushed Lisa to go change but she didn't move.

Lisa just stood pouting and sulking.

Jennie crossed her arms and sighed,

"Stop doing it..."

Lisa being the persistent child didn't stop.

"...otherwise I'll snatch you and kiss you."

Lisa stopped breathing and coughed while Jennie smirked. Lisa quickly rushed upstairs as she hid her red face.

--

"Jennie, this is so delicious, you should eat it!" Lisa said as she pointed to a particular dish.

Jennie slightly pouted and shook her head, "No, I'm fine...Thai foods are not meant for me."

Lisa nodded as she started to eat and store it to her hungry stomach. They were out and Lisa was really hungry so they went to eat first. They invited Bambam and Sorn to come too but they refused to disturb the couple's day out.