Plan

It was already dark when the two girls arrived at Thailand.

"Welcome home," Everyone greeted the two girls.

"Mom!" Lisa shouted as she ran and hugged her mom. Everyone was waiting them outside the big mansion, even the maids.

"Why are you guys here?" Lisa asked to the two cousins staring at her.

"To meet...Jennie unnie, not you." Bambam said and turned his attention to Jennie.

"Oh, Jennie, my dear..." Lisa's mom said as she hugged the latter warmly.

Jennie shyly hugged her back and greeted all of them.

"Lisa said that you won't be able to come..." The mother said as she looked Lisa and then, Jennie.

"I guess...she didn't want me to come. She didn't even ask me." Jennie said while smirking at Lisa, who was silent the whole time.

All the family members turned their head to Lisa, even the maids and glared her hardly.

"Why did you disrespect the goddess?" Bambam said as he flicked Lisa's forehead.

"You fabo...she's your fiancée." Sorn said and pinched Lisa.

"Be little respectful to her, Lisa." Her mom said too and rubbed Jennie's arm.

"Yes, Miss Lisa, be good to her." One of the maids said.

Wow, she's getting lectured by everyone. Lisa just groaned and walked inside the house, her house.

"Well, I'm going inside and I don't want to listen you guys lecturing me...it's Valentine's Day and yet, you guys!" Lisa said.

The others followed her and led Jennie inside. By the look of the decorated house, Lisa understood that it must be Valentine's party and that's why everyone was here.

"So, it's the party right?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, we do it every year, Lisa. It's even perfect that you and Jennie came." Her mother said.

"Gosh, I'm hungry! Let's eat because they're already her. I can't wait any longer." Sorn said as she looked her tummy with an apologetic sigh.

"Let us change first. Jennie might be tired too." Lisa said as she walked beside Jennie.

Jennie nodded her head in response.

"You guys go and change first, and come downstairs for dinner, we will be waiting."

The both of them nodded their head and walked upstairs, Jennie just followed Lisa. Lisa knew that they would be sharing a room, her room.

"Do you mind sharing my room or should I manage you other room?" Lisa said as she opened her room's door.

Jennie instantly ran and flopped in the big, fluffy bed.

"No, I'll share it with you." Jennie said.

Lisa chuckled, "Go and change yourself, you must be hungry too."

"Okay, I will." Jennie said and unpacked her luggage and took out a clean pair of clothes.

-

"Jennie really is pretty." One of the uncles said.

Everyone agreed instantly.

"And there's Lisa...."

Everyone looked Lisa, who was stuffing all the food on her mouth making a total mess. They all shook their head and sighed.