Why?

"Lisa! I'll be late because of you! Do fast!" Jennie knocked the bathroom's door loudly as she was already irritated. Lisa was taking too much time.

"But...I'm pooping...wait a little." Lisa shouted back.

Jennie groaned, "Who told you to eat so much!?"

"Uh...You ordered bunch of food yesterday and didn't wanted to throw away the left ones so you made us eat." Lisa said back.

Jennie just cleared her voice because it was true, "Just...do it quick!"

Lisa chuckled, "Okay okay."

Jennie sighed as she sat at the couch waiting for her girlfriend. Her mind diverts as she remembers what has happened the past days. It had been two days that they started to go to school again and Hanbin was irritating the hell out of her. He could always remind her to leave Lisa or threatened her.

She was stressed and thought of saying to Lisa but not right now. She wanted to first deal it with him directly. She wanted to stand up and make him understand first. Words do more impact right?

"Hey...babe, what's wrong?" Lisa said while wiping her hands with dry cloth.

Jennie smiled in return, "Nothing..."

"Let's go?" Lisa said.

"Where?" Jennie asked totally forgetting about school at the first place.

"Uh...school?" Lisa said.

Jennie instantly stood up and looked the watch and screamed her lungs out...They were late...half an hour late.

"ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" Jennie screamed and dragged Lisa out of the place.

--

"So the reason of coming late?" Jung kook asked as he was the president of the student council and he caught them sneaking in.

Wendy laughed beside Jung kook as she was the new assistant in the club.

"I pooped and it took long." Lisa blurted out.

Jennie nudged Lisa from the side and told her to be quiet for a moment.

"Is that true?" Jung kook asked as he was smiling.

"Yes... it is." Lisa said.

"So what about you?" He asked Jennie.

Jennie slowly smiled, "Uh...I waited for her while she was pooping."

Wendy laughed out loud at the two of them, "At least get some nice excuses."

"But it's the truth!" Jennie said.

"It is! We ate a lot of food last night and I had to poop...I didn't know it could take this long. Really, we are not fooling you. I poo--"

Before Lisa could finish her explanation, Jennie cut her off,

"It's the truth." She said shyly because she was embarrassed.

"It was a lame excuse but I will let you guys go...Please don't be late from now onwards." Jung kook said as he chuckled.

Lisa was about to protest that it was not a joke but Jennie glared her so that she could shut her mouth.

"See you later!" Wendy said as she trailed behind Jung kook.

"You should've shut your mouth. I could've said some excuses. They probably think that it's crazy." Jennie said as she walked to her class.

Lisa trailed behind as usual to walk Jennie to her class and said, "It's the truth though. And it is natural,"