Valentine

"Hanbin, let's break up," Jennie finally said it just like how she practiced it.

"What?" Hanbin asked with his brows creased.

"Let's.break.up." Jennie said.

Hanbin looked Jennie and she was dead serious.

"Why?" He asked.

"I-I can't do this anymore. We have to stop," Jennie said as she remembered Lisa.

"Jen, baby, you can't be serious? We promised to stay together," Hanbin pleaded.

One thing about Hanbin that no one knew was that he was completely possessive over Jennie. It was fine when Jennie was his but now, if they break apart, he might go mad...

"Promises don't mean anything, Hanbin. You've been a great boyfriend but I, I can't do this anymore." Jennie spilled.

Hanbin pulled her towards him and kissed her cheeks, "Please say me it's not true."

Jennie backed off from Hanbin, "It is...I'm sorry, Hanbin. I'm awful."

"No, you are not, Jen. We are not breaking up...ever." Hanbin said.

Jennie kept a small smile, "You'll get hurt if you stay with me...because you might realize sooner who I'll be with."

Hanbin shook his head, "I don't care, but I'm not letting you go, anytime soon."

He moved closer and cupped her cheeks but Jennie instantly pushed him.

"Jebal.... stop." She mumbled.

Jennie took time thinking about her feelings and one thing was sure that she was falling for Lisa and she had to let go of Hanbin. That's the only way not to hurt him over and over. It's the only way to protect him.

"I love you so much. Please, I do and I can't even imagine you leaving me. You're only the one I have left, Jennie. You helped me a lot to overcome my fears and take a flight in life." Hanbin said as he gazed over to Jennie, who was just standing still.

"I love you...Do you?"

Hanbin questioned her in the empty classroom.

Silence

Gaze

Silence

Gaze

"...Not anymore..."

Jennie broke the silence and also Hanbin's heart.

--

"Why?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

She was saddened to hear that Lisa would be going back Thailand tomorrow, exactly on Valentine's Day. She had been planning a night out with Lisa tomorrow but it just had to be ruined.

"It's my parent's anniversary few days later, so I have to be there early." Lisa said as she pulled Jisoo, who was sulking.

"What about Jennie?" Jisoo asked if the latter is going with her.

"My parents wanted to see her too but she has school too and I don't think she will be willing to go with me tomorrow considering its Valentine's Day, she might want to spend it with Hanbin." Lisa said the reason.

"Can I go with you?" Jisoo suddenly asked.

Lisa smiled, "Of course, not. You have school too, unnie."

"But...I will be alone if you are not alone." Jisoo said as well pouted.

My heart will feel alone.