Three drops of tears

Two fucking days.

Two fucking days of Jennie ignoring Lisa.

Two days of Jennie sleeping in the couch and leaving Lisa at the bed.

Two days of no answer from Jennie.

Lisa was beyond pissed and confused and mostly sad.

Jennie ignored her but her action told Lisa other things. Jennie could always make her breakfast and even dinner without saying anything. And Lisa surely knew that Jennie could come to check on her at night.

What was Jennie thinking?

"Jennie?" Lisa called while watching Jennie, who was packing up her bag.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Lisa asked again.

No answer.

Jennie swiftly walked past Lisa and went out of the house without even saying bye.

Lisa sighed as she strolled to the kitchen to see her breakfast perfectly placed at the table with a glass of juice.

"What are you doing Jennie?"

She sighed as she just stared the breakfast Jennie prepared.

--

Jennie walked at the street while wiping her forming tears. Ignoring Lisa was hard as she always craved for her. It was hard but she had no choice if she wanted to save Lisa from the humiliation Hanbin talked about. She didn't want Lisa to go through that because she knows how people are nowadays...

"Leave Lisa...Don't talk to her, from now on, you are mine and only mine. If I see you with Lisa, you know what I will do, right? Don't tempt me if you want to save Lisa."

Hanbin words rang through her ears as she couldn't stop her tears. Why is it so hard?

"JENNIE UNNIE?" Someone called her.

Jennie turned around and saw Chaeyoung running breathlessly towards her.

"Chaeyoung, what are you doing here?"

"I came to give you company..." Chaeyoung tried to catch her breath.

"Why would you come all the way here to accompany me? The university is nearer from your place." Jennie said.

"Talk with your freaking wife... She called me and asked me to walk you to school." Chaeyoung said.

Jennie didn't say anything, but she felt the warmth in her body.

"What happened unnie? Why are you ignoring her?" Chaeyoung interrogated.

Jennie walked ahead and said, "It's nothing."

Chaeyoung sighed because she knew well than anyone who caused it.

She took a mental note to talk with Lisa about it.

--

"Good morning, Lisa." Jisoo greeted with the same warm smile that she always showed to Lisa.

"Oh...you're here." Lisa said soullessly because she missed Jennie more than anyone.

"As always...let's go?" Jisoo said. She had been coming to pick Lisa up these past days.

Lisa nodded her head because she was in no mood to speak.

"Where's Jennie?" Jisoo asked but she knew well that Jennie wasn't here. Never will.

Lisa huffed, "She went already."