I'm serious

"Lisa...we'll buy the television, don't worry." Jennie said while holding Lisa's hand as they walked through.

They arrived yesterday and were now shopping for groceries and other stuff since Lisa's friends were coming over just like promised.

"Really? You are not joking?" Lisa asked as she clasped Jennie's hand.

"But...you'll have a time table to watch it." Jennie said sweetly.

"But it's boring without the television." Lisa said.

"Well, you have me now." Jennie winked as she pulled her.

Lisa laughed hardly, "You don't entertain me much."

Jennie turned around and glared, "Watch your mouth...You should feel happy enough that I love you."

"That's pleasing and it makes me happy but my television...." Lisa trailed.

"It seems like you love television more." Jennie said.

"It's true...I do."

"Don't tell me that my competition is with a television...because I'm really not interested in it." Jennie said.

"Maybe it is..." Lisa said with a chuckle making Jennie hit her playfully.

"That will make your television look bad because I'm the obvious winner." Jennie bloated.

"Who said that you're the obvious winner?" Lisa teased.

"I'm in the verge of beating you up, Lalisa." Jennie threatened.

Lisa just shrugged and kept quiet because Jennie was always true to her words. She still remembered what happened to her poor TV.

"Tell me about your friends." Jennie said as she pushed the cart around. Lisa volunteered to hold the cart and s she did.

"Okay...let me start. They're all pretty." Lisa said as she walked with Jennie beside her. She didn't have to tail her nowadays, because her spot was beside Jennie.

Jennie smiled as she turned around and looked Lisa with a cute smile, "Pretty than me?"

Lisa coughed, "Uh...is that even a question to ask?"

Jennie smiled widely but hearing Lisa's another answer made her glare the latter,

"Of course, they are prettier...Don't even compare."

Lisa said it trying not to laugh because she was enjoying teasing Jennie. Jennie had a dull face placed and now was glaring at Lisa; she may take out her soul.

"Your cousin said I am a goddess!" Jennie whispered yelled with a pout.

Lisa sighed, "You believe everything he says? He's just obsessed with you."

Jennie's heart sank as she looked at the floor with a sad face. Lisa's too much at teasing.

Lisa smiled seeing her like that and made her heart flutter too. She was obvious about what she had said but all the teasing would not even define Jennie's prettiness that has struck her heart.

For another five minutes, Jennie didn't start a conversation and neither did Lisa. They quietly filled the cart with the foods and other needed stuffs. Lisa was smiling while eyeing the sad yet sexy Jennie.

"Let's go." Lisa said as she carried the two handbags and Jennie carried one.

Jennie didn't reply as she walked out without even turning back to see Lisa, not even a glance. She quickly sat in the passenger seat of the car waiting for Lisa, who still didn't arrive.